Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Richard III Bones Found Under Carpark After 500 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that's wild.

Comment

that is pretty f#ckin cool

Comment

"From the picture, I thought it was Keith Richards"

Comment

When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            When you play the game of thrones you win or you die.

Old Richard got pwned by a Welshman.

Comment

I caught a bit of the show last night and they had his bones laid out on a table and were examining them. Some woman just started welling up and had to leave the room as she was crying. Everyone look at each other with a puzzled look and I changed channel.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                I caught a bit of the show last night and they had his bones laid out on a table and were examining them. Some woman just started welling up and had to leave the room as she was crying. Everyone look at each other with a puzzled look and I changed channel.
                That's just....odd.

Even if it was a family member (which is most likely wasn't) it's been almost 527 years since he died, so you know she couldn't have had any bond with him.

She must've been a crisis actor getting herself into the role.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Yeah she was a right sad ****.

I think it is because it was her life work but then again she was an oddball.

Comment

WoW!!! I read this news early this morning and was thinking how astounding science is.

On a side note, Shakespeare is being potrayed as a villain, can you believe that?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                      WoW!!! I read this news early this morning and was thinking how astounding science is.

On a side note, Shakespeare is being potrayed as a villain, can you believe that?
                      To be fair, at least Richard III was putting his neck on the line on the battlefield while Shakespeare sat on his lazy arse writing plays that nobody gives a s**t about.

Comment

Working...
                      X