Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd beat Sergio at 154 people would say he beat a weight drained 37 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    If a bullfrog had wings, hed bump his ass when he flies!

Floyd wont fight a LIVE threat. he said it himself!

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"-Floyd Mayweather
    Wow he really said that? What a bold statement.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
      Wow he really said that? What a bold statement.
      yup...right from the horses mouth. His fans cant win that argument so they leave it alone when posted. Floyd himself said he would cherry pick until he retires! And people think hes gonna fight a live hungry lion. The fix is in....:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        yup...right from the horses mouth. His fans cant win that argument so they leave it alone when posted. Floyd himself said he would cherry pick until he retires! And people think hes gonna fight a live hungry lion. The fix is in....:WORD:
        The others do it and Floyd says it , you dont get boxing do you , when nthey get near the top they ALL pickem !

Comment

i would still give him credit even at 154. sergio's size even at the 154 limit would still give floyd a lot of problems plus he's a southpaw!

Comment

If Sergio had a recent fight at 154lbs and looked good against a credible opponent, then they couldn't say it, could they?

But then if that happened FMJ would want no part of him (and he doesn't anyway).

Comment

Floyds like 37 years old too, so lets just throw the age out the window.

Comment

To be honest I don't even think Martinez can even make 154 right now in his career. If he could and did with ease then yeah I would like that fight to happen in the future. I would give Mayweather a lot of credit if he did fight Martinez and if he beats him.

Comment

I honestly can't even see Mayweather winning against Martinez. Nobodies invincible. We just watched Pacquiao get KTFO and i could see Martinez putting Floyd down. Even if he's slightly weight drained.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Of coure he would, for the money. It would still effect his performance though, its just that for that type of money, he doent care. He still wouldnt be the best Martinez though, whether he agrees or not.
                    If Floyd would give the indication of fighting Martinez..He could give Sergio at least 1 fight to come down..But to answer the thread question,I would not talk about weight drained...If Martinez put name on the contract,then I expect he could make the weight and be at his best...May vs Martinez is the fight I most want in boxing tbh...

Comment

lol

Amazing how *****s make excuses for floyd to avoid all tough in prime fights, from kosta, mosley, margo, cotto, pac to martinez today

all excuses

ask yourself this, which in prime great boxer has floyd defeated? his prime? all he has is wins over a 2 year lay off oscar and a 140 fighter in hatton lol

he is a joke

he will never be considered one of the best, just a what if fighter

he has taken the easy roads everytime, avoided the best to fight bankers

Comment

Working...
                      X