No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Says Decision To Fight Again Will Be Tough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet he will retire

The minute pacman said next flight will be random blood test i knew marquez will not fight again... why? go figure

Comment

Originally posted by awara View Post
      The minute pacman said next flight will be random blood test i knew marquez will not fight again... why? go figure
      GET IT TO YOUR FCKING HEAD.
      It's the other way around.
      Marquez asked for olympic random testing for the fifth.
      IF there's is a fifth.
      http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,3841205.story

Comment

ryt

Originally posted by boxing77 View Post
        I really don't think marquez would be willing to fight mayweather again cuz floyd would ask for testing again which would show marquez coming into the fight with a diffrent physic,memo worked with him on the third paqiou fight and marquez did not look like he did on this fight so memo did what he is best at,after all he wasent helping olympians win metals simply with his coaching skills,if u know what to look for it is pretty obvious and u could see it on juans face that's why his face looks diffrent,a friend of mine was taking some some strong hormone type pills for the gym and didn't even stack it with a growth hormone and in just two months he started getting pretty big and would laugh in disbelieve cuz he could work out for 3 hours straight working out really hard and with heavy weights but sure enough u could see it in his face more on jaw area and forhad above eyebrows so juans going to avoid a fight with random testing trust me Ive been around gyms long enough so its something that is very obvious to me.
        yeah if floyd demands more extensive testing it would mean cancellation of the fyt.. they would both test positive...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          GET IT TO YOUR FCKING HEAD.
          It's the other way around.
          Marquez asked for olympic random testing for the fifth.
          IF there's is a fifth.
          http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...,3841205.story
          I expect *******s to completely ignore this.

Comment

scores 2-1-1 JMM. that mean pac is still up! the score is not settled yet.

best of 7 bruh. im a mayweather fan but im still pinoy! pac wants vengeance, this shet aint over yet.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't think Marquez can retire without Arums permission, but i hope i'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    I don't think Marquez can retire without Arums permission, but i hope i'm wrong
                    He can retire whenever he pleases, he's rich.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      He can retire whenever he pleases, he's rich.
                      Arum is richer

Comment

Working...
                      X