Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Things That Irritates You At Your Gym's Locker Room?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are The Things That Irritates You At Your Gym's Locker Room?

i just fawking hate the fact that this old dudes take too fawking long in the shower. to make it worst they fawking shave their pubes in there. DISGUSTING! i used to go to the steam room then head to the shower after a workout now i just stopped doing it. the other thing that i hate the most is this fawkers have to be butt naked for too damn long and don't even got manners to move a little further when they bend over and shiet having their balls hang out. i mean have some respect for others who are trying to get their stuff in a locker by backing away when ur in their way. but instead NO!

The naked guys that stand a little too close to the sink, or they are in the way of the garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      The naked guys that stand a little too close to the sink, or they are in the way of the garbage.
      yeah that's one of the things i am talking about. like they just dont fawking care. and they also stand under blowers tryin to blow their balls dry and shiet. fawk

Comment

any other experiences guys?

Comment

Guys drying their nuts with the wall mounted handair dryer.

Or old guys just standing around butt ass naked like it ain't no thang.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

i fawking hate that shiet. and they'd put one foot on top of the sink while doing it too.

Comment

Guys walking around with their dicks out.

Comment

I hate it when I'm in the gym and you have these young guys staring in amazement at my old, long balls that are shaved, smooth as eggs as I dry them on the wall mounted hand dryer.
                Last edited by Rapid Counter; 04-11-2012, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

This ... ............

Comment

Guys that shave in the steam room. Do that shet at home.
                    Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 04-11-2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X