Cant wait till Peterson makes Khan do the 2012 moonwalk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan fights like a f*ggot.

Comment

I guess larry can't get over the fact Khan beat Peterson in his backyard while Bradley and Mayweather were too cowardly to even fight him.

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      i dont see Kahn making any improvements. Peterson wins again
      lol when a fighter wins by 3/4 rounds he doesn't need to make any improvements, he just needs to do the same again.

It's the officials that need to improve, they're the ones who let boxing down last time.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 03-11-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

GET'CHA TRACK SHOES ON, BOY - james toney

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Does he know any?
          I have no idea lmao, but he does seem to pride himself on being an offensive trainer, so he should know a little somethin about inside fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I have no idea lmao, but he does seem to pride himself on being an offensive trainer, so he should know a little somethin about inside fighting.
            I think Khan just needs to keep the fight at a distance. He wouldn't even need to fight inside if he kept Peterson on the end of his jab and sat down on his punches more. Roach has him fighting like an idiot with those fukin gay Pacquaio flurries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I think Khan just needs to keep the fight at a distance. He wouldn't even need to fight inside if he kept Peterson on the end of his jab and sat down on his punches more. Roach has him fighting like an idiot with those fukin gay Pacquaio flurries.
              Agreed, an authoritative jab plus a solid uppercut as Peterson storms in (without a jab) will make Lamont think twice. I wonder why he's fallen into a Pacquiao formula, cuz it doesn't suit his physical attributes too well. A tall fighter with a reach advantage should have a strong jab to work behind. I just want Khan to prove me wrong, and show me that he has a boxing brain, that he doesn't have to resort to backpedaling (and use SO much energy) to get away from his opponents. He doesn't need to stand in their and bang, but he needs to throw SOMETHING instead of pushing or grabbing. He might need another trainer cuz Roach doesn't seem to be adding anything significant to his repertoire.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Agreed, an authoritative jab plus a solid uppercut as Peterson storms in (without a jab) will make Lamont think twice. I wonder why he's fallen into a Pacquiao formula, cuz it doesn't suit his physical attributes too well. A tall fighter with a reach advantage should have a strong jab to work behind. I just want Khan to prove me wrong, and show me that he has a boxing brain, that he doesn't have to resort to backpedaling (and use SO much energy) to get away from his opponents. He doesn't need to stand in their and bang, but he needs to throw SOMETHING instead of pushing or grabbing. He might need another trainer cuz Roach doesn't seem to be adding anything significant to his repertoire.
                This right here Roach is terribly overrated as a trainer and has contributed little to the rise of Amir Khan.
                In fact I would give Ariza more credit because at least he has made changes in Khans body, and physical preparation that have paid off. But Khan is still fighting with his amateur style. Roach hasn't added anything to his repertoire.
                Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-11-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Lol khan won and will win again, i hate the guy btw but be ****ing real peterson didnt win that fight

Comment

The judges have already been paid off anyway. Sure it's in America but Peterson will get jobbed.

Close fight, A mere con likely wins a UD and sets up a trilogy. I wouldn't be too surprised if Khan't refuses though

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      He made him breakout the 2011 version last time....Khan will no doubt have a 2012 version this time when Peterson starts busting his ass up again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wonder who Khan will blame this time when he loses
                      you wanna put all your points up?

Comment

Working...
                      X