Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim will never meet May or Pac if he doesn't fight Khan, Maidana or other fighters like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      It's true, none of teh top fighters are scared of khan, he's not a knockout artist, and he's chinny, plus he'll get you a good pay day, nothing to be scared of. Bradley is looking for a bigger better fight, it's that simple.
      He might not be scared of getting KO'd but he sure is scared of losing that 0

He even admits it by stating if Khan beats him it halts his chances of fighting Pac and Floyd

Comment

Arum is probably promising him a Pacquiao fight just to keep him away from Golden Boy.

Comment

Business my ass. For a fighter, a world champion at that, to display an attitude like this absolutely sucks.

Bradley called Khan out several times recently, step the fuk up!

Comment

Even though I'm a fan of Khan I've always thought that Bradley beats Khan so I'm surprised that Bradley hasn't made the fight. I hope he isn't ducking, i hope its just Bradley wanting more money which still sucks to be honest.

Comment

I never realized how much of a scared vagina bradley really is. I favored him to beat Kahn, but now I dont even want to. This is one of the weakest excuses Ive ever heard.

Comment

Bradley admired Khan's speed and tenacity in the Maidana fight.

Khan may be chinny, but Bradley won't KO him.

Khan is a type of boxer all wrong for Timmy, controls range, jabs straight in the middle, fast and a high workrate. Timmy has to bring his A game of pressure and with less power to worry about, heck even that right hand, Khan will be more comfortable.

Everyone knows Khan is good. He is a big threat and if Bradley was not scared then he would sign up.
                You think Khan hasn't been calling out Mayweather?

Comment

Timmy need to build his fan base. I recommend him to maybe try WWE or/and join DWTS like ***loyd.

Comment

If yoU can't seriously hurt Khan, then him losing more than 6 rounds is gonna be hard. Bradley knows this, but also if you can't drop Bradley, winning more than 6 is gonna be hard too:

Comment

damn.....he pretty much admitted he's ducking khan.....

Comment

Working...
                      X