Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you bone a male friend's sister if she looked like your mate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you bone a male friend's sister if she looked like your mate?

If she bore a striking resemblance to your mate but was also attractive in a feminine way (not tranny etc), would you still bone her.

Btw this isn't a debate about the moralities of boning a friend's sister, so leave that out of the discussion please ^_-

I personally wouldn't cause i think having sex would be too difficult ...prolly have to do it blindfolded if i was forced to do it LOL cause i would see his face everytime i see her face lol

a friend's sister bears a striking resemblance to him in some of her facial features but she's got gorgeous curves and looks like a feminine blonde. she'd definitely get it from me if she didnt already have a boyfriend

panda could have sex with her without thinking about him once, she's a pretty girl

Comment

If you remove the fact that she'd be my friend's sister (not ok), then yeah without a doubt.

Comment

Id have her face down so unless Ive seen my buddies asshole I shouldnt be thinking of her.

Comment

I've married my friends sister, does that count?

Comment

maybe yr friend was swopped at birth hehe or he is the ugly half with no resemblance at all

Comment

Been there, done that. They were practically twins.

No shame here.

Comment

TS just exposed himself being either g@y or a female by using that ^_- sign. Gtfo of boxing board = male domain.

Comment

Working...
                X