No announcement yet.

Strap ons and what women really think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
    A mixture, some like the feeling, some have to be touched slowly and gently.

I've had them screaming for pleasure and pain. I don't get any pleasure from knowing I've hurt them though. There is nothing sexy about making them bleed or for them to go and visit a hospital.
    IDK man, must feel pretty good to tell the Drs it was a penis related injury

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      IDK man, must feel pretty good to tell the Drs it was a penis related injury

Ha, my girlfriend at the time was a nurse and went to the same hospital to get checked out fearing that it could be something worse like cancer. She got the all clear and was then asked if I was well endowed.......she was like "Oh!"

Comment

Ha, my girlfriend at the time was a nurse and went to the same hospital to get checked out fearing that it could be something worse like cancer. She got the all clear and was then asked if I was well endowed.......she was like "Oh!"
        So your gf was a nurse yet didn't know the difference between cancer and a beaten up ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          So your gf was a nurse yet didn't know the difference between cancer and a beaten up ****.

Ha ha! The pain was DEEP. For a lot of women it's not something they've experienced before. The pain lasted days for her.

I didn't like the thought of her feeling that way and I was worried it was more serious.

Comment

Almost BUSTED

Comment

Ha ha! The pain was DEEP. For a lot of women it's not something they've experienced before. The pain lasted days for her.

I didn't like the thought of her feeling that way and I was worried it was more serious.
              Superb recovery!

Comment

Lmfao.....

Comment

Anaconda should change his name to slug. Bragging about his big willy on a male dominated forum. Mandingo you are not sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                    Anaconda should change his name to slug. Bragging about his big willy on a male dominated forum. Mandingo you are not sir.

Sorry if I make you feel small.

Comment

Sorry if I make you feel small.
                      My neighbours pug makes me feel small

Comment

Working...
                      X