Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    Dont worry bro we will hire the lesbo ann wolfe she will take care of them with one hand behind her back.
    Do it
    Anne Wolf verse Jin Mosley & Rachel Donaire with kitana blades is a legit fight. It would make a decent PPV main event.

Comment

The only person who got owned was Jin. I'm glad she knows how the general public feel about her.
      Last edited by Uturn; 07-15-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I hope Jin Mosley sees this thread.

Jin you're a con artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
          I hope Jin Mosley sees this thread.

Jin you're a con artist.
          I wish I could rename the thread to Jin Mosley owns Herself on John Scully's Facebook! B/c that's actually what happened.

Comment

When you little forum scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              honestly, **** Jin Mosely
              Why do I gety the feeling that you mean that more literally than figuratively?

Seriously though there was absolutely no "ownage" there whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                War Jin! you guys better watch out before she comes back and owns half of BoxingScene like she did a few years ago.

I dont see a problem, she met him when he wasnt rich, had 3 kids with him, was his MANAGER and Managed other athletes while raising his 3 kids.

What do you want her to get? A doggy bag and a 10$ bill as a thank you present for raising his kids and managing him?

I can see not many people know the full story, Jin rocks and much better than that Plastic stripper he has now that is using him for the money and fame so she can strip naked for $1000 instead of her usual $200.

Once Mosley dumps Bella she will be doing BigBlackCo**s.com for $2000 per set, as she is a former stripper/current whore+gold digger+plastic surgery pro/future pron star.

But yea, screw Jin! How dare you raise his 3 kids. Shouldve acted like all the other ghetto rats and sit on welfare smoking crack while kids run around all day in dirty diapers and start doing crime at age 9 cuz mommy too busy smocking rocks.
                LOL...wtf are u ranting about??

What has this got to do with SSM's new squeeze? I would expect that from a woman scorned, not a boxing fan.

Anyway, the belts represent the long hard road SSM had to travel to gain success. He was the one who took the punches and endured the many years of pain in the ring.

Her reasons for having the belts are b.s. imo. She says she wants her kids to know their dad was a champion. Do they live in a fukin cave?

I dont know if he gladly agreed for her to have the belts. if so, no one should have a problem with it. But those belts are very much his. No manager or wife really wins any world champion belts. No matter how many kids they raised.

Comment

@ Iceman speaking on Jins marriage....then...

@ him sending her a friend request after....lol

Comment

John Scully got owned

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      LOL...wtf are u ranting about??

What has this got to do with SSM's new squeeze? I would expect that from a woman scorned, not a boxing fan.

Anyway, the belts represent the long hard road SSM had to travel to gain success. He was the one who took the punches and endured the many years of pain in the ring.

Her reasons for having the belts are b.s. imo. She says she wants her kids to know their dad was a champion. Do they live in a fukin cave?

I dont know if he gladly agreed for her to have the belts. if so, no one should have a problem with it. But those belts are very much his. No manager or wife really wins any world champion belts. No matter how many kids they raised.
                      If you manage a business and raise enough kids, you certainly deserve championship boxing belts... Wait no, that makes no ****ing sense. The only reason people are even considering it is it's a mother saying she's doing something for her children. When you bring children into it, everyone gets all touchy. Negative, she's name dropping her kids so she can turn the knife one last time. On the flip side, Shane turned the knife a bit when he paraded his new GF all over 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                      X