No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Now that Fury's in shape, Wilder won't go 5 rounds."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    If Fury comes at Wilder like he did to Tom tonight Furys getting ktfo.
    Nah. Skills pay the bills. Tyson is versatile.

Comment

Fury was 'in shape' when he fought Wilder. He always has moobs and a big muffin top hanging over his shorts.
      He gets KO'D by the bomber next time if he finds his balls and actually accepts the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Nah. Skills pay the bills. Tyson is versatile.
        Tyson might look better but so does Wilder at 226.
        Its going to be another great fight, hopefully both Fighters will come in confident and ready.
        It will be alot like the first fight. Fury has to be perfect for 12 rounds, Wilder needs to be perfect for 5 seconds.

Comment

If Fury turns up to fight against Wilder or Joshua he goes out in his back, he’s not facing Tom Wartz these guys can crack, Fury will stand off all night theirs a reason he fought like he did against Wilder and Klitschko minimal output less chance of being countered.

Comment

Only idiots think Fury would fight Wilder the same way that he fought Schwarz.

Comment

Fury gained 7 lbs (all flab), Bob

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Fury is levels above that bum in every department other than power.

Wilder got lucky against an unfit Tyson, it won't happen next time.
                With Wilders power he is always dangerous though. I agree though Fury is the better boxer and will give Wilder a much harder test than the first fight .If Furys mind is right on the night though which I think it will be this will be a great fight to watch and for me certainly warrants the £20 fee and getting up to watch at 4am UK time for.I fancy Fury to win it but I think Wilder will raise his game more as well?
                Last edited by Richard; 06-16-2019, 05:05 AM.

Comment

If wilder is gonna get hit anyway, he needs to throw to the body this next fight. Tyson was ducking constantly and hitting him in his chest and arms would rock him back into right hand range. Might even hurt a rib

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
                    Fury was 'in shape' when he fought Wilder. He always has moobs and a big muffin top hanging over his shorts.
                    He gets KO'D by the bomber next time if he finds his balls and actually accepts the fight

I'm amazed at this kind of delusion... a man coming back after a two year lay off after losing 140lbs and only have two tune-up opponents in the form of sub-Schwartz was "in shape"?

Fury was CLEARLY only at 60-70% in the first Wilder fight, and was still unlucky not to get the win.

Comment

I can't stand promoters that can't shut up. You can build up your fighter without disrespecting other fighters. Guys like Hearn and Arum don't understand that.

Comment

Working...
                      X