Dillian Whyte clowning Wilder for rematching a guy he refused to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    and he is fighting Oscar Rivas...
    An undefeated knock out puncher defeating the same man that gave Ortiz his name.

What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      Luis Ortiz: "Why don’t you strap your nuts on and come face me, so I can show you a good ass whooping son."

Whyte decided to rematch Chisora.

Dillian Whyte: "I wouldn't be surprised if Breazeale beats Wilder, because Breazeale seems to be tough and he seems like he can take a punch."

Wilder KTFO Breazeale in round 1.
      We all know by now that Ortiz's word cannot be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        An undefeated knock out puncher defeating the same man that gave Ortiz his name.

What's wrong with that?
        yea, lets ignore the fact they him 4 years apart

Comment

And who from the UK has made Dillian Whyte out to be the next Ali?
          Nobody said Ali but everybody picking him to beat Wilder and claiming Wilder is ducking him are pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            yea, lets ignore the fact they him 4 years apart
            What made Jennings more special then to when Rivas fought him?

When Ortiz fought him he was coming off a 11-1 loss. When Rivas faced him he was on a five fight win streak.

Those are facts.

Comment

What's wrong with that?
              Why didn't he knock out Maldonado?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Nobody said Ali but everybody picking him to beat Wilder and claiming Wilder is ducking him are pretty funny.
                Wilder is openly ducking Whyte. Does that mean he's scared? No. but it means he doesn't want to fight Whyte for one reason or another.

That is clear.

I don't see many people actually picking Whyte to win, perhaps you could lead me to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Why didn't he knock out Maldonado?
                  Well, let me tell you. When you've watched boxing more than a year, you'll understand that you can't KO everyone.

Why didn't Mike Tyson KO everyone? Does that mean he wasn't a KO puncher? no. It means that anything can happen on any given night.

Just ask Deontay Wilder. He couldn't KO bum Stiverne the first time they fought.

Comment

Wilder is openly ducking Whyte. Does that mean he's scared? No. but it means he doesn't want to fight Whyte for one reason or another.

That is clear.

I don't see many people actually picking Whyte to win, perhaps you could lead me to them?
                    I would assume everybody crazy enough to make that claim are doing it because they think Wilder would lose? Why else would somebody "duck" a fighter?

Comment

Well, let me tell you. When you've watched boxing more than a year, you'll understand that you can't KO everyone.

Why didn't Mike Tyson KO everyone? Does that mean he wasn't a KO puncher? no. It means that anything can happen on any given night.

Just ask Deontay Wilder. He couldn't KO bum Stiverne the first time they fought.
                      But Maldonado is just a bum who fights to survive. Hunter stopped him in two rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X