Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If Jacobs Thinks He Can KO Canelo - Let Him Try!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Their p@ssies havent dried yet since Canelo had GGG run out the ring CRYING!!! Half these fuks said no WAY will Canelo fight Jacobs and now they are using EXCUSES!!! Not 1 of these LAME fuks put that $$$$ where their mouth is and thats a FACT!!! GGGTards fkn SUK!!! Excuses and BS!
    They been exposed and differ to try and down talk other boxers instead of defending triple jabs fraudulent career.. which is fine because like I said triple jab has been exposed! The funny part is that when they down talk other fighters, they basically describe triple jab their hero.. lmao that’s funny af

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      There it is again. "Puncher like Canelo"
      Can anyone name a world class fighter Canelo has knocked out or stopped lately? Hes a respectable hitter, but Oscar talks like hes Gerald Mcclellan. Everyone Canelo has knocked out lately came in fragile.
      Name one fighter under heavyweight that consistently knocks out elite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
        Better yet name 1 boxer who has KTFO of even 1 elite fighter at their weight or higher???

Comment

The only fighter I know is Andre Ward and that was suspect.

Elieder did but Kov. Pretty old and theb lost.

MindRtard is just that. A Canelo hater who wont STFU and back her talk up with $$$$. Jab jab has been a Canelo hater since day 1. I think Canelo fuked his wife and kicked his dog afterwards??? He also took GGG by KO!!!!

Comment

So now Jacobs is paid off??? Is that your final excuse???
            No one cares about what you think, you're the biggest joke there is. I forgot to block your stupid ass

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              So Mayweather aint a respectable puncher? Your criteria for Canelo having power is he backed Golovkin up and people cant walk through him. So whos walked through Mayweather? Didnt he back Canelo up at times in that fight? Shane Mosley said their power was similar as it goes. Neither stops anyone, neither gets walked through, both can back up durable fighters. Wheres the problem with what i said?
              Good grief, you are a stubborn SOB, aren't you? Here you are doubling down on your assertion that Canelo and Money May are the same caliber of puncher. I honestly thought you'd let that ride, but, nope, pride forces you to keep digging that hole you're in. I don't know what to say to you at this point. Maybe make a poll to see how many fans on this site agree with you that Canelo isn't a puncher or that he's the same level puncher as Mayweather. I doubt the results would sway you much because you're just that type of guy who just knows he's right, but, screw it, do it anyway just to humor yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                No one cares about what you think, you're the biggest joke there is. I forgot to block your stupid ass
                Cool story! Go run like your GOD GGG did CRYING!!! And thats a FKN FACT!!!! Fired his own trainer because his trainer knows he LOST!!!

Have fun being the GGG fluffer this sht fight with the 1300 best P4P boxer. 97 MW's better.... Hype that sht up RTARD like you did Vanes

Comment

He CANT! The dude is a FRAUD!

Comment

Like Who??? Lemuix??? Geale??. GTFO here!

WTF did GGG and his entire team say??.
                    Golovkin has stopped middleweights, some durable like Murray, some never stopped previous like Geale and Proska, some who took supermiddle champs the distance like Stevens. Notice i started that post with Golovkin not the puncher some say he is. Now, what middleweight has Canelo stopped? Khan? 😂 😂

Comment

Name one guy who was considered durable at world level that Canelo has stopped lately. You cant, much as you want him to be Jackson crossed with Hearns.

Comment

Working...
                      X