Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you ask your future wife how many guys shes slept with, and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be happy you're hitting it now. End of story.

Comment

Y'all live in big cities where you probably won't see the other guys or your circle won't know but here in Jamaica when a girl is loose everyone knows and people's respect for you may drop if you wife a loose woman.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Y'all live in big cities where you probably won't see the other guys or your circle won't know but here in Jamaica when a girl is loose everyone knows and people's respect for you may drop if you wife a loose woman.
        Explains why they make fun of you Clarence.

Comment

"Shooting his load over your chest"
          "Sticking his balls in your mouth."

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...6WiYtDddpU5763

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
            Explains why they make fun of you Clarence.
            It's Maurice, b*tch!

Comment

It's Maurice, b*tch!
              It's old b*tch ass goat ****ing Clarence.

Comment

Ask yourself who gives a fuck?

If you're smashing currently then why does it matter?

Unless she tells you that your penis is tiny compared to her previous 38 lovers then the number is irrelevant.

Live in the present.

Comment

You don't want to know. You'll just end up feeling like Pacquiao fans after they found out he was just #48

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    always a bad idea to ask, no matter what she says either youll be disgusted or think shes lying

This guy gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      Don't ask because that would be like waking up the dead.. surely it would bother you and affect your relationship in the long run...
                      i get that. maybe becauseci grew up religiously, and most the girls there were good girls. some girls dont give the guy the pleasure which i highly respect. its guys who usually approach girls and we have to ask for it. if every girl said yes to every guy, erybody would be loose.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      Be happy you're hitting it now. End of story.
                      yes, but how about i want to be a fuk bud like the guys she has been getting freaky with the last 3 years? how do i tell her that?

yes, i get that. if i see a guy with a known whore, i think hmmm, wifeying that? is that the best he can do?, id rather a girl with a better clean personality then a girl whos ‘good in bed’. as a guy, ive had girls who are innocent and ive had great s3x with them.

good christian or catholic girls i like mostly.

Comment

Working...
                      X