No announcement yet.

Is there any boxing on TV tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any boxing on TV tonight?

Or internet feeds for that matter. I'd rather not watch the replay of Hatton/PBF.

valero and linares fight today they are on ppv i think

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
      valero and linares fight today they are on ppv
      Wtf. Who's headlining the card?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i am looking for it too please help

Comment

Ive just watched Amazing Alex Arthur win a ud over Stephen foster, was a cracking fight, Arthur hit foster with some good body shots to send him to the canvas, Arthur was far ahead on the card but in the 11th Foster smashed him with a few to knock Arthur to the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Wtf. Who's headlining the card?
            valero is facing a guy from guadalajara named zaid zavaleta hes average but hes never been knocked out and valero is known to have koed every guy hes faced
            linares is facing gamaliel diaz the guy that defeated robert guerrero for the first time they fighting in mexico hopefully mexican judges so if diaz can survive the 12 rounds maybe they can give him the match that card is ppv

also in another card ulises solis is facing pinoy contender batawang for the mini flyweight title this one is on aztecatv

Comment

Edwin Valero 22-0 22KO's the first 18 in one round. It's a $29.95 PPV tonight, the undercard looks good to. Can't wait!

Comment

niceing right now

Comment

Working...
                X