Let's be honest: Steph Curry is the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lemme know when Steph does this in a week

Comment

Whoooooaaa Whooooaaaa. I think u forgot how dominant Jordan was. Offense, defense, asssist , shooting, dunking, steals. Jordan is the goat but Curry is the best player right now. He ****s on Lebron

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        lol, mail it to me because I know there is no way you could hump it over to me, thatd require you to climb a hill... haha!
        Hey, did my due with 1/9 in Helmand. I'll hump that mole hill and scream 'kill'

Semper Fi Marine.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
          GOAT shooter not GOAT player.
          Time will tell, never know how he will be. He has to maintain close to this pace for the next 4-5 years to be the best Warriors shooter (IMO Mullin), let alone GOAT shooter.

As many have said, Curry will never really be in the GOAT running due to his lack of GOAT defense. Look at all the other GOATS, they were great at both.

Comment

threezys on another leezy, but i don't think he could beat lebron or jordan in a game of 1 on 1.

and i know his d#ck isn't as big as scottie pippen's. ask madonna. dude packed.

Comment

I'm going to order Curry II's

Curry > Kobe, MJ

Greatest to ever do it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                threezys on another leezy, but i don't think he could beat lebron or jordan in a game of 1 on 1.

and i know his d#ck isn't as big as scottie pippen's. ask madonna. dude packed.
                Nah. Curry has a big c0ck

Comment

I don't watch baseball

Comment

Scottie and Michael used to compete on everything. Jordan used always claim his hands were bigger, but they weren’t. Scottie was very blessed down below. And that killed Michael. Johnny said, “you should have seen the girls pippen had waiting for him everywhere we went. Madonna used to pick him up in a limo with a hot tub every time we went to L.A.Michael used to tell Madonna he could satisfy her better, to which Madonna would tell him “not a chance.””

source unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Nah. Curry has a big c0ck

don't get me wrong, i'm sure it's good sized and vascular, but madonna tells me pippen was the real deal. peep the verifying quotation. b#tch knows her way around a penis.

Comment

Working...
                      X