• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Hahahahaha

Classic
    Lol, thanks man

Comment

• Result expected, Canelo dispatched overmatched opponent early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe
        I'll be in section 1 Saturday night. Glad Korobov is getting a shot. Enjoy the fights on your momma's couch hoping I.C.E agents don't show up!
        You can get tickets to the charlo fight for 15 bucks.

Charlo will dispose of that Russian bum easily.

Comment

I'll be in section 1 Saturday night. Glad Korobov is getting a shot. Enjoy the fights on your momma's couch hoping I.C.E agents don't show up!
          I'm born and raised in L.A Biitch!
          So I'll be okay..
          But you keep going to them second tier fights since you're too broke and can't afford to go to the major fights like Canelo, Cotto, and Pacquiao...
          You broke biitch! 😆

Comment

Second tier fights? Proves you don't know shyte about the fight game. Saturday's card is stacked compare to the Canelo/Fielding card. How was that Katie Taylor fight? Boooring! Even the Loma card blew the Canelo card out of the water. Ever see Teofimo Lopez live? Doubt it! Ever hear of him? Your a clown!
            Learn how to spell before you challenge me to boxing biitch!
            But I've got pixs with Teofimo pendejo! I've met him before!
            So don't challenge me to a boxing contest cause I'll leave you're ass in the dirt biitch!

Comment

I doubt it anchor baby! Pics? I can show you tons. Roy Jones, Hurd, Jessie Vargas, Sadam Ali, Bobby Czy, Jo Jo Diaz, Smoking Bert Cooper, Zab Judah. Those are just the recent ones. I met Ali, Holmes, Hagler, Chavez, etc., all while your parents were sneaking over the border! I know you are not for the wall Bytch azz!
              Lol, biitch so you old as dirt and you on social media Fighting with an anchor baby about how many boxers you've met??
              You fuccing Punk ass loser! 🤣

Comment

Do you know what your father did with his first 50 cent piece? He married the whore!
                Get your old punk ass back on your rocking chair and drink your coffee you old punk motherfuccer!
                You gotta be one loser ass biitch to be on social media Fighting with someone half your age about who've you met... Think about it you old fart!
                How pathetic can you really be??

Comment

I'm just schooling an anchor baby chump! Build the wall!
                  I'm surprise your old Punk ass can even see the phone screen, let alone text!

Comment

I can probably still whip your fat ass. Just finished 400 pushups. Respect your elders chump!
                    Lol, you lying biitch!
                    I'm willing to bet you some Punk ass 22 year old virgin who still lives with his mom and dad cause you too stupid to be on your own!

Comment

You started the comments on this thread by being an ignorant entitled anchor baby. Respect this country and it's loyal citizens whose ancestors have been here for decades. We got here LEGALLY! There's a huge difference!
                      LoL, you silly hoe!

Comment

Working...
                      X