No announcement yet.

Trans Woman of Colour claims 'ALL white people are racist'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Well its not only the self hating which they project on everyone it's that their confused. They think they wanna be hetero women but most came up in the gay world before the transition. It will **** up anyone not knowing who or what you are in addition to all of the problems they have. Its best to not take anything they say too seriously to be honest
    On the money. Honestly all humans all attention hoes one way or another. People act like they wanna be the bad ass lone wolf but ecen still they still want the satisfaction of people knowing they did it alone. People want to be loved and cared about. But gays push it way to far. Most people don't care But they still feel like they gotta push gender fluidity on kids. But they do seem confused lost and self hateful which is why o think they are so ****ing annoying about being accepted.

Racism is real, oppression is real. I just feel like society turned us on each other when in reality it's a rich vs poor thing with the rich using religion, money, entertainment to keep us occupied and in check.

Comment

She's gotten over 10k new followers since being sacked 2 days ago FOR RACISM. Let that sink in

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post
        She's gotten over 10k new followers since being sacked 2 days ago FOR RACISM. Let that sink in
        That's how society works. Whoever makes the most noise gets paid.

Her/Him/It, the Ball family thanks to Lavar, and even the cash me outside lil hoe has one of the most popular songs on spotify.

It's not about common sense or talent. It's about talking shiiit and getting enough people to pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Trannys all have a serious mental health issues, most if not everyone I have met are sexual abuse victims. They have a warped view on reality and hate themselves, hence all of the bodily alterations but that good feeling comes from within not the external. I feel sorry for all of them.

the authority on tansexuals has spoken

they're mentally ill

Comment

Originally posted by Beardo View Post

i am finding that there's a growing train of thought by some blacks on the internet that black people can't be racist toward white people. for whatever insane reasons they come up with.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=ZpMJTdRBZpM

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i am finding that there's a growing train of thought by some blacks on the internet that black people can't be racist toward white people. for whatever insane reasons they come up with.
                White privilege innit

Comment

Here's her interview on Good Morning Britain with Piers Morgan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwKJ-rNRbc
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXUHAyRcMIs
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyL9t5Sl0U

Comment

Go back to Africa btch if you think whites are racist.

Comment

How can you be privileged with a job at a multi-million dollar company because of race and gender yet still cry racism and sexism?

Comment

Working...
                      X