No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] First Chavez Jr interview since the drug news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Man-o-man I love this site. The comments are beyond extraordinary.
    OH...OK...Jr's nose wasn't broken from that uppercut he was just kidding...and Martinez didn't school him...it was a stellar performance by JR.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      OH...OK...Jr's nose wasn't broken from that uppercut he was just kidding...and Martinez didn't school him...it was a stellar performance by JR.
      You IDIOT, Im AGREEING with you all and laughing at the comments, I HATE Jr. Your looking for a fight, and ya didnt have to pick one with me. Im sure jr has allot of groupies you can pick on bro. Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        You IDIOT, Im AGREEING with you all and laughing at the comments, I HATE Jr. Your looking for a fight, and ya didnt have to pick one with me. Im sure jr has allot of groupies you can pick on bro. Get a life.
        All right settle down Mr Emotional...you quoted me so how could I have not thought that comment was directed at me? Relax...I'm not looking for a fight with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          All right settle down Mr Emotional...you quoted me so how could I have not thought that comment was directed at me? Relax...I'm not looking for a fight with anyone.
          Tnx, and truces. I forgot to check the box

Comment

haters gonna hate..................

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...626453&cc=3888

-He says Martinez hit him with an upper in 3rd round that ruptured is nose and he could only breath at 40 percent. Gonna get operated soon.

-He said he didn't smoke any Marijuana. He was prescribed some marijuana drops legally by a doctor in California because he has anxiety issues. He even goes to a psychologist.

-Says he's 190 pounds right now.

This is why the whole Lamont Pederson episode was irritating, Now Everytime a boxer gets caught with something illegal they would claim they suffer from some problem and they had a doctor who prescribe whatever to them.. SMH at boxing right now.

Comment

didnt he come out with a "statement" when he takes full responsibility for the positive test, and now all these excuses haha

Comment

Funny how you guys think fighters look the same on fight night than they do everyday in their life.

Comment

From this

to this

in just 20 days. Only Chavez.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X