No announcement yet.

Boxing Needed This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Needed This

After all the BS about getting these two divas into the ring, good old Andy mans up and swings for the fences and gets it. Boxing definitely needed something to shake things up. I never thought it would come in the form of Andy Ruiz but this is exciting. Damn good fight as well. And of course, when you try to marinate fights, this is what happens and deservedly so. WAR RUIZ!!!!!!!

Usyk at hw now

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
      Usyk at hw now
      Yes! Can't wait to see what he does in the mix now. It's heating up in a nice and crazy way...

Comment

Usyk mercs Andy, Ortiz, Joshua, and probably Wilder. Fury will be the man to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
          Usyk mercs Andy, Ortiz, Joshua, and probably Wilder. Fury will be the man to beat.
          Yeah, I really love Usyk's chances. WAR USYK!!

Very, very feel

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            Usyk at hw now
            Yep, things really coming together for the division. This upset was the best thing that could have happened.

Comment

Was just talking about this after the fight. I wanted Ruiz to do well for stepping up and making this happen for himself, but he did much better than I expected. Ortiz must be kicking himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yep, things really coming together for the division. This upset was the best thing that could have happened.
                That sig doe.

Comment

Working...
                X