Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jacobs, Andrade, Haney Training Hard at SNAC Facility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade looking real strong

Comment

Andrade is humongous!

Comment

Anybody see other pictures of Andrade during camp?

Comment

i keep tellin EVERYBODY Demetrius Andrade is THE best fighter at 154 & 160

Comment

Victor Conte = PED'S. Why else would these perennial losers train with a known steroid peddler.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Andrade is humongous!
              from the roids.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                from the roids.
                Really? Has he ever tested positive? Rumours? Haven't heard anything... Although I wouldn't fall off my chair; it often happens to fighters who aren't very active.

Comment

Guys I can guarantee Andrade has never used PED's, he and Saunders are using Vada and getting randomly tested. What you don't realize is that Andrade is lb for lb the best athlete in the sport. His measurables are ridiculous, runs a 4.5 forty yard dash, at 6'0 dunks a basketball, benches 300 lbs, squats 450 lbs.

He has used the 12 months out of the ring to work his ass off to become a legit middleweight. His size, speed and athleticism is going to be a BIG problem for Billy Joe Saunders!!

Comment

Originally posted by WKUTKO View Post
                    Guys I can guarantee Andrade has never used PED's, he and Saunders are using Vada and getting randomly tested. What you don't realize is that Andrade is lb for lb the best athlete in the sport. His measurables are ridiculous, runs a 4.5 forty yard dash, at 6'0 dunks a basketball, benches 300 lbs, squats 450 lbs.

He has used the 12 months out of the ring to work his ass off to become a legit middleweight. His size, speed and athleticism is going to be a BIG problem for Billy Joe Saunders!!
                    Hmmm..... I hope this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I think its just where cats are standing & the angles cuz Haney looks HUGE in that pic in comparison & that mfer is like 135lbs.

That's what it is lens distortion because off the short lens, He and Laney are about a foot closer to the lens.

Comment

Working...
                      X