No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz Denies That He Called Alex Ariza "A Cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz Denies That He Called Alex Ariza "A Cheater"

During the aftermath of a Dec. 11, HBO televised, unanimous decision by WBA junior welterweight (140 pounds) champ Amir Khan over WBA interim titlist Marcos Rene Maidana, Khan's strength coach, Alex Ariza, and Maidana's trainer, Miguel Diaz, engaged in a heated, verbal brawl in the ring. Ariza, Khan's assistant trainer to Freddie Roach, told Elie Seckbach of FanHouse that Diaz came across the ring and launched into a verbal assault that Ariza felt was tainted with insinuations that he was providing the fighters with performance enhancing drugs.

[Click Here To Read More]

There is no smoke without fire. I love PAC, but I definitely have suspicions on Ariza.

Comment

Are these guys still whining? they are not even fighters lol. As far as i know, nobody has tested positive for anything. STFU already.

Comment

F**K this, I blame Floyd Mayweather..... that's what all the cool kids do these days....

Comment

Idk about who may agree with me but if manny or khan ever test positive for something I have a strong feeling all the blame is going to Ariza lol

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            There is no smoke without fire. I love PAC, but I definitely have suspicions on Ariza.
            Suspicious of what? What is it about Pacquiao that make you suspicious of Ariza?

Comment

just stop it you p u s s i e s and stick to your jobs. no need to be crying and this back and forth s h i t heres your for the two of you

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                F**K this, I blame Floyd Mayweather..... that's what all the cool kids do these days....
                lol brilliant

Comment

Working...
                X