No announcement yet.

Selina18, Would joo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
    So your saying you want to be murdered by a stick figure?

You think like an animator, do you draw?
    Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    he draws stick figures! haha!
    Strange u say that.

I drew my avatar.

Shes not really my type but thats art for u.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Anus View Post
      Strange u say that.

I drew my avatar.

Shes not really my type but thats art for u.
      I can spot an artist from a mile away.

We are distinct thinkers with an eccentric sense of humour.

I dig your style.

I'm an artist myself.

Would upload some stuff, but my computer is without a hard drive at the moment.

Comment

I dig your style.

I'm an artist myself.

Coolio. Not sure if i have a style, and i seem to find myself ****ing hilarious too often.

Show me some **** wen u can.

Wat kind of art u do?

Comment

Coolio. Not sure if i have a style, and i seem to find myself ****ing hilarious too often.

Show me some **** wen u can.

Wat kind of art u do?
          I see an urban style twist in your art. Kind of like the stuff I would see on building walls in my old hood coupled with graffiti. Good stuff.

Will do. I'm getting a new hard drive in a couple weeks. I'm currently on the net via CD drive with an Ubuntu disc.

Pencil art, Canvas, and I'm currently fucking around with Crafting. Specifically building things out of a variety of rocks, like vases, mantle pieces, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post

maybe....

Comment

I dig your style.

I'm an artist myself.

How's it operating then.

And in response to the thread starter, without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

I see an urban style twist in your art. Kind of like the stuff I would see on building walls in my old hood coupled with graffiti. Good stuff.

Will do. I'm getting a new hard drive in a couple weeks. I'm currently on the net via CD drive with an Ubuntu disc.

Pencil art, Canvas, and I'm currently fucking around with Crafting. Specifically building things out of a variety of rocks, like vases, mantle pieces, etc..
                Sounds like u could sell.

Ive wanted to but my stuff is too strange messy.
                Although i wanted to make my own book full of weird ****. Photos, text, drawings.

Doing a bit of video art. But just messing around. My mate who i went to college with just finished making the latest Kanye West video. I should have stuck with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post
                  How's it operating then.

And in response to the thread starter, without a shadow of a doubt.
                  Self ownage.

Comment

Sounds like u could sell.

Ive wanted to but my stuff is too strange messy.
                    Although i wanted to make my own book full of weird ****. Photos, text, drawings.

Doing a bit of video art. But just messing around. My mate who i went to college with just finished making the latest Kanye West video. I should have stuck with him.
                    No way, homie.

There is a market for everything. Just organize your portfolio well, and make a website.

You can also hustle and sell your stuff on the street just like I do..lol

I've seen people sell some very crappy work. My pencil art is FAR from good, but I'm just keeping it real. Your **** is way better than most stuff I see around.

The work that's selling like hot cakes for me right now is my crafting. I sold a mantle piece for $300, and a large vase made of glass rock for $950, so I'm sticking to that for a bit.

Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post
                    How's it operating then?
                    CD rom drive.

Which sucks spermy elephant balls, because it's not only slow, but I can't listen or view video **** without any drives.

Comment

I want to be kicked to death by a supermodel with no **** or ass.

I find the obsession with huge asses more disturbing.
                      So basically you like men that look like women. I will make note of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X