Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****** Girl playin her Man while talkin to him on the phone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** Girl playin her Man while talkin to him on the phone!

This is a great reminder to me as to why I trust NO *****..
    Her man is dumb as fuck for not hearing the noises she's making
    but we got some dumb ******s out here..and they ain't the only
    ones getting got!..

This ***** is cold-hearted for this one tho!..LMAO!..couldn't help but laugh!!

That *****'s head belongs on a ****ing stick for that ****.

Girls are ****ing heartless creatures, man. I'll never trust another one ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      That *****'s head belongs on a ****ing stick for that ****.

Girls are ****ing heartless creatures, man. I'll never trust another one ever again.
      Did you and your girl break up?

Comment

Men who defend women are idiots. They are the most decieving selfish creatures walking around. They are good for ****ing though

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Men who defend women are idiots. They are the most decieving selfish creatures walking around. They are good for ****ing though
          That's all I keep them around for now..pleasure!..

I procreated 2 seeds..and got boys..and I'll teach them what women are good for..they'll learn from seeing for themselves I'm sure, like I have, but I will try and guide them to know that they should never depend on no ***** or trust them no farther than they could throw them!..

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Did you and your girl break up?
            Yeah, man.

Like, months ago. Didn't you read that ****?

**** did a ****ing number on me, but I had the last laugh. Which is the way I usually like to end something.

Comment

could be fake

Comment

If God really exists, he must be one sadistic son of a ***** to give us men these impulses, and give chicks vaginas, all the while endowing them with black hearts and no ****ing souls.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Yeah, man.

Like, months ago. Didn't you read that ****?

**** did a ****ing number on me, but I had the last laugh. Which is the way I usually like to end something.
                  Damn..what happened?..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                    Damn..what happened?..
                    Long stoy, my man.

Long story short the ***** was ****ing around behind my back by trying to set up a relationship with some dude online when he got back from the Army next year.

Guess the ***** thought she was going to play me until then, then cut me loose, but I had other plans.

So I got a keylogger and recorded all of her conversations and movements online, printed that **** out, and threw it in her face, basically.

She denied for hours, then finally cop'd to it onceI said it was alright and that I forgave her (I was lying), then I let her squirm for a few days and kicked her to the curb like the piece of trash she is.

Comment

Working...
                    X