No announcement yet.

muhammad ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muhammad ali

"stick em,keep dancing,stick em,side step em,bouncing off the ropes,dancing and stick em beat em all night,tyer em out by seven rounds tire em out.im gettin ma legs ready,ill be dancing all night,fastest heavyweight of all time.the stage is set for me to be ranked the greatest heavyweight of all times,you know they not gonna have no excuses after this,ive got em cornered,ive got the world cornered.aint no excuses,this is the hardest hitter since marciano,tis mans greater than joe louis ive been reading what ya sayin,just because a black muslim gon beat him dont make him nothing now.he shoulda waited 3 more years,maybe in 3 more years i woulda slowed down a little,but dont yall believe that brainwash stuff,you been watchin me train,you watch me dance and a look better than i did 10 years ago,dont talk bout stuff like ma legs are gone i wanna train 20 rounds today and they wont let me.i was 240 at one time n they say im fat,look at me now

turning out to be a fine speciman of a man,look at that body slim trim,im on ma toes oh on ma toes"
Working...
X