• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    Here's the REAL Truth

That's f@cking hilarious I had to steal it. Bro Classic

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/a-571031.html

scary that this guy is working with current boxers (many of which we don't know who they are)...he knows his **** when it comes to peds and how to manufacture the best designer drugs...
      HAHAHA PoOR P@cTards so delusional next time buddy. No one is listening to your nonsense anymore.

Comment

The hostility its well deserved, the a, s, s h, ole turned down 50 millions and sued mayweather for asing for olympic style testing, now that he go knocked the f, u, ck out they are asking for test . Now the pac tu, rd s are whining and crying saying that the comission test are not enough. No kidding it took to to se your cheating idol on the other side to ***** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
          That's f@cking hilarious I had to steal it. Bro Classic
          He who laughs hard. Laughs hardest.
          - Sun Tzu "Art Of War"

Comment

forgifs.com

Comment

I don't think Floyd will be able to juice with this kind of atmosphere now. Who's his next fight again? What a lucky guy.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                JMM set it up....he backed up,created distance and cracked Manny (who had his guard down and rushed in blindly) like Martinez did to Williams-how the hell is that luck???
                Exactly...Marquez set up that first knockdown with his jab and Manny let his left hand down for that too...

Pac had great success in this fight compared to the other ones but he was getting tagged by those counters most of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  scary that this guy is working with current boxers (many of which we don't know who they are)...he knows his **** when it comes to peds and how to manufacture the best designer drugs...
                  Manny should have asked for stricter drug testing then. Of course, that would mean that he would have to take those tests himself. And we know how afraid of needles he is.

That's probably why he just let it pass.

Or is it?

Comment

Pacturds just got Pacquiao'd again

Comment

I like these threads. They keep the Hauser article alive and kicking. Keep it up guys. Can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X