Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] ADRIEN BRONER "They gon' call me Einstein after I pass this test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres the Ray Leonard "Mold" to promote out of, NOT the Mayweather "I'm a street thug gangsta with a bucket of cash" BS!!
    This kid Broner has the brains and can be tutored to present himself like a high caliber athlete who wants the sport of boxing back in the limelight!! He has the right fighters getting ready to pass the batton to him and its an easy, all ready proven promotion.
    I'd have that kid selling Ford pick ups to East LA crews within 2 years hahahaha!! Its right there for the taking its a shame that todays promotion companies don't have the imagination to step away from the "fight promotion" plan and get behind a handfull of their fighters and show them as "thinking" and well "prepared" individuals. The days of "I'm goona kick his azz" is long gone. Mr. Stuck-Up is in jail and people who used to follow the sport are sick of supporting woman beaters and street punks who never act like adults. Because your a pro boxer doesn't mean you can't carry on a conversation about other topics, especially socially!!
    Same ol'
    I'm a bad azz gonna beat ya up BS!!! Graziano had more class than most of these kids today and Rocky was a REAL street kid from the depression. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Yea I am a Floyd fan and I think the kid is an idiot. I'm not even a fan of his.

Don't generalize so much.
      If anything, I'm noticing more and more Floyd fans that don't like Broner.

Comment

I think I have a little more than 200k and I would like to bet 200k on broner. Betting room bets are far more than I have but any takers pm me.

Comment

Broner isn't dumb. You just hate him and his past comments, and I ****ing love it. I ****ing love the fact that you hate him. All of you will watch him. 4k and all, all of you will tune in to watch him now. You're obsessed with talking about him and dissing him, lmao! I ****ing love it. Chavez Jr too. Keep talking Jr. **** your critics.

Comment

Working...
          X