Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Says Arce is The Foe That He Always Wanted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao. Post fight interview he mentioned Mares, Rigo and Nishioka. Even said "definitely Nishioka" and people bought into it. Now he announces Arce which most of us already saw coming but damn he fooled you people into thinking he was gonna fight Nishioka. Same way he's fooling people into thinking he's good and a P4P fighter.

In other words, for Donaire, "I love fighting short guys (not named Rigo) that make me look elite in the ring." Ok gotcha.

Comment

Bob is building the next Manny for all the Tards that need to believe in fantasies and fairy tales who will be left with a wide gaping hole in their lives once Manny retires. At least Manny took on some decent fights and made them interesting.
      Nonito is blatantly cheery picking his way through the division and he doesn't even have the power he thought he once did. Shameful.

Comment

I'm okay with this fight as long as he clears the division, at least on the Top Rank and partners' stables (being realistic). If Donaire only wants 3 belts to claim himself as undisputed champ of the division, get the last one from Rigon. And fulfill the promise to Nishioka.

Comment

Wait, saturday he said definitely Nishoka, now he is saying Arce was who he always wanted. Arce is the easiest but has the biggest name.

Comment

For Donaire, Arce represents the path of least resistance. I thought after Mathebula, Nonito would give the fans a fight that they want. I don't think Arce was on top of any fan's list.

Comment

Its gonna be exciting..... Its bigger fish out there to catch though

Comment

Of course He wants Arce. What a chicken, same as Canelo. Ducking the champions. Ducking ducking ducking ducking.

Comment

cherry picking ladyboy midget beater doesn't want none of the best... he sacred of rigo...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    How can anybody defend this clown I have no idea.
                    You have to be a scrotum, nut-hugger - that's the only way......

Comment

Of course he wants Arce, he's a tailor made opponent for him that can make him look good.

Not to mention a big payday.

I hope he makes good on his "collecting belts" or "cleaning out the division" claims while still dealing with Arce, and then moves up to featherweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X