Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PBF try to negotiate a fight with Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will PBF try to negotiate a fight with Pac?

That is the simple question and all of the evidence points to no.

Roger said flat out after the fight that Floyd would not fight Pacquiao next.

When told that Pacquiao has agreed to the random testing and asked what it would take to make the fight, Floyd just rambled on about getting enough credit in the ring and refused to answer the question.

After saying "Pacquiao is next" in the build up to the fight, Floyd first denied saying it, then admitted he only said it because that's what fans wanted to hear.

All he ever says is "If your the best take the test". He never says I've got the contract written up. He never says I will have my people contact Arum about making the fight. He never tells Pacquiao to put up or shut up and sign on the dotted line.

The truth is that he has only wanted to negotiate for the fight once almost two years ago. Ever since then he has given no evidence that he has tried to make the fight happen.

he should...he already has his outfit ready

Comment

Originally posted by Horvo View Post

When told that Pacquiao has agreed to the random testing and asked what it would take to make the fight, Floyd just rambled on about getting enough credit in the ring and refused to answer the question.

After saying "Pacquiao is next" in the build up to the fight, Floyd first denied saying it, then admitted he only said it because that's what fans wanted to hear.

All he ever says is "If your the best take the test". He never says I've got the contract written up. He never says I will have my people contact Arum about making the fight. He never tells Pacquiao to put up or shut up and sign on the dotted line.

The truth is that he has only wanted to negotiate for the fight once almost two years ago. Ever since then he has given no evidence that he has tried to make the fight happen.
      Blah blah Blah. Last I heard from manny testing wasn't an issue but guaranteed purse is. Blah blah blah.

Comment

How about will Arum officially contact the right Mayweather people to negotiate a fight with Pac vs Floyd , why is it on Floyd to make the move , Arum has no trouble contacting any other fighter he wants to match .

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          he should...he already has his outfit ready
          He used that outfit against Ortiz.
          He's scared of losing to Pac. Lets all push this Sergio fight at a catchweight, now that he's coming down to 154 at the start of next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            How about will Arum officially contact the right Mayweather people to negotiate a fight with Pac vs Floyd , why is it on Floyd to make the move , Arum has no trouble contacting any other fighter he wants to match .
            arum did right after the clottey fight. floyd went on vacation and started getting friendly with don king. he didn't like how gbp and haymon conspired against him trying to get him fight the pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Horvo View Post

Telling some bootleg reporter you'll do the test is one thing, signing your name on the line is another.
              Operation MindGames, lol...
              1. Floyd request the test.
              2. Manny refused the test.
              So why are you asking if "Floyd" will try to negotiate? We all know what it will take, so ask Manny if he'll "REALLY" do the test.
              It's obvious the reason the fight hasn't been made, Top Rank is full of shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                arum did right after the clottey fight. floyd went on vacation and started getting friendly with don king. he didn't like how gbp and haymon conspired against him trying to get him fight the pacman.

No Arum didnt , he went through the media knowing Floyd was already on vacation and their was no official contact with the official people that handle Floyd fights , even Arum said they made no direct contact with Floyd .

Thing is whats stopping Arum from making official contact for the fight , because they have not wanted it but dont want that perception to become public they want to stay with the ducking but want to publicly appear to want it ,,, like they ran out of the fight to fight Clottey , that was a blatant duck of a PEDS test or Floyd or both , it was a DUCK and you fukheads ignore all Pacs ducking like it never happened lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Everything is on Floyd. Its always on Floyd.

All these **** head alts know whats up. Its just some dude acting stupid cause boxing scene doesnt give half a **** about the quality of their forum or user base.

I look forward to and hope for the day they take out the trash on this site...

Comment

PAC will fight Floyd right now that he's 34. He didn't try to fight Floyd when Floyd was in his 20's.

Comment

Working...
                    X