Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao succeed where Mayweather failed? Will he be the first to stop Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane taxed that a** hole.......

Comment

let's be real here

when Pacquiao hit the canvas, he fell down because Shane was pushing down on his head, it wasn't a ****ing knockdown

everybody in the building knew that was a blown call by Bayless and the outside referee

i've never seen such a horrible blown call by a referee in boxing until tonight

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        let's be real here

when Pacquiao hit the canvas, he fell down because Shane was pushing down on his head, it wasn't a ****ing knockdown

everybody in the building knew that was a blown call by Bayless and the outside referee

I think Bayless apologized to Pac for the bad call at the end of the fight and Pac telling him 'np'. I'm just assuming that's what they talked about tho.

Comment

let's be real here

******s here would like to believe it is legit. How can someone gt KD when no one is even throwing a punch!? Mosley stepped on Pac's right foot and got pushed thus why Pac fall down.

Comment

they asked pac who is he going to fight on the pound 4 pound list

pac said he would fight whoever arum tells him to fight

this is the post conference

why not mention floyd

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              ******s here would like to believe it is legit. How can someone gt KD when no one is even throwing a punch!? Mosley stepped on Pac's right foot and got pushed thus why Pac fall down.
              people are going for the "shot fighter knock down pac therefore he sucks" approach while completely ignoring the fact that pac didn't lose a damn round and knocked shane down

Comment

-Antonio-, 7shemgod, abdul-jakul, AFighter4U, blaze778, Boxing Scene, Century Tuna, D4thincarnation, da chosen 1, eklok, FINCHINGBAG, Freedom., Ganondorf, Greco, Gutz, Imatroll, iNDOLiFER, jamescd89, jjbj2, jnoon3225, lfc19titles, lightsout_finit, Luilun, mathed, natureboy, OpaiSoma, pacquia0, physiker, PinoyPower, PNP, Pullcounter, reedickyaluss, RL_GMA, RobxDrew, S.G., sdcluser, Stigma, Suarez7, SuckaPunch, TheSlickster, The_Demon, Warbeast

said manny was going to stop mosley

Comment

COME ON NOW! That was not a KNOCK DOWN! Mosley clearly PUSHED HIM!

Comment

You don't remember Laurence Cole during the 1st round of the 1st Pac/Barrera fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X