Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Picks Danny Garcia Over Shawn Porter, Wants Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I was responding to poster who said "Spence never mentions Crawford."
    ... I see... but he did, he did...

Comment

He better hope Porter wins. He'll fight anyone.
      Garcia will need a few soft touches in between going from Porter to Spence.

Comment

Spence v Garcia or Porter. Yes!

Comment

war danny, I hope he pulls it off I just don't see how he will deal with that sloppy pressure but its been done

Comment

You are definitely a casual fan. Crawford just won his first welterweight belt ! Do you really watch boxing???? Spence will be the mandatory between Porter and Garcia. Dam you suck as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              Porter will bull into a left hook from Garcia.

If Broner was able to drop Porter, I believe Garcia can do it too.

WAR GARCIA !!!!
              Porter was bouncing around overconfident when he got dropped. No excuses it was a clean knockdown, but he wasn’t hurt. Against Thurman he was on point every second of the fight and we saw him take Monsterous punches from keith. Not saying Garcia can’t drop him but it’s gonna take more than a couple of left hooks I think.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                To be fair, Porter also bulled into hellacious shots from Thurman without dropping. That knockdown against Broner looks so fluky in retrospect.

I think Garcia wins, though. He can muscle with Porter up close and he'll land the cleaner shots at range. I expect it to be close, though.
                Exactly my thoughts. I feel a close MD or SD either way.

Comment

When first announced, I favored Porter, and pretty heavily, but the more I think about it, the more of a toss up it is for me.

Comment

I agree, I think Garcia wins a MD or possibly a UD, I think his power and boxing ability wins him the fight.

Comment

Danny wins possibly by KO. Believe it or not Porter's fighting style is Taylor made for Garcia's hooks which he is really good at.

Comment

Working...
                      X