Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather is criminally underrated/fighters should be lining up begging him 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mayweather is criminally underrated/fighters should be lining up begging him 2

https://www.boxingscene.com/video-je...as-win--140068

Imho if cris Eubank/AJ etc. had any sense whatsoever he should be learning everything possible from jeff mayweather. I have watched countless videos of him & I have yet to see anyone who I think knows more about Boxing than him.

He doesn't act like a casual like most trainers do who clearly don't really watch much boxing from a variety of fighters,they just watch whomever their dealing with & their opponents but they don't follow it like unbiased fans of the sport at the same time,most trainers watch big fights but not small fights.

Virgil hunter gets interviewed & starts talking about certain fighters but he doesn't even know much of anything about them,& just sounds like hes talking out of his ass,& its a bigger shame because they are oftentimes ex opponents whom his fighters faced, sometimes multiple fighters of his even. He fanbois onto certain fighters who do the exact same thing as those he hates on.

Yet somehow Hunter is considered among the best most insightful & jeff gets no respect. Makes me sick that Jeff isn't training the top prospects. But instead Hunter gets plenty of fighters just because of Ward. Theres other trainers as well who are way overrated,yet Jeff will be another Emanuel Steward who unfortunately doesn't get near the credit, respect or money he deserves.

It annoys me that boxing waits til someone dies to truly value how great they are.

What do you all think about Jeff Mayweather?No worries if you completely disagree with me or think jeff dksab
    Hes among the most underrated experts of our time
    42.86%
    Hes wack/fanboi/talks outta ass
    14.29%
    Don't like any mayweathers
    0.00%
    Hes a great boxing mind but theres many underrated trainers who're better
    0.00%
    He is better at discussing boxing than as a trainer
    14.29%
    He is the successor to Manny Steward as far as boxing IQ
    28.57%
    Last edited by kushking; 06-17-2019, 07:29 PM.

Very cool dude. Love his prediction videos.

Comment

Working...
    X