Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I See Flaws in Lomachenko - I'm Better Overall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    this guy svvvks so much in his previous fight that i had to switch channels. couldnt watch his boring fights.
    Yeah l0m0 stunk up the place with campbell, I would of changed that channel too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      Ugh, of course even this has to turn racial on NSB.

Devin Haney's a young kid, who's super talented.

It's a good thing that he sees himself as the best and wants to fight the best to prove it.

We should be applauding that instead of chastising him for it.

HE could be avoiding him and afraid to say his name like other people at 130/135, who won't even say Loma's name.

I don't think Haney would be Lomachenko at this point, but fighting him could be a learning experience like Canelo got fighting Floyd
      You can't act like its not there.

Devin beats l0m0 today, that's why bob made l0m0 duck him twice in a couple of months.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        I just want him to fight sumbody of note so it doesnt look like he just talking. Team Loma will use his non weak resume as a reason to disregard his call-outs ya know.
        Wait, l0m0 didn't beat anyone of note to fight for a title in his "2nd" pro fight & he sure as hell didn't beat anyone of note when he lost that fight for the title to get his shot AGAIN in his 3rd fight for a title.

So WHY is it okay for l0m0 but not Devin who was a mandatory & now a champion?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          LOOOOOLLL

Loma has more skills in his pinky toe alone
          Maybe over golovkin he does

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
            Linares went 12 rounds
            My dude, delete that ^ post cuz l0m0 stopped him with a body shot. Don't give these haters any wiggle room cuz I'm trying to put my foot on they necks.

Comment

• Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
              Son, careful what you wish for.

After Devin whoops l0m0 ^

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Wait, l0m0 didn't beat anyone of note to fight for a title in his "2nd" pro fight & he sure as hell didn't beat anyone of note when he lost that fight for the title to get his shot AGAIN in his 3rd fight for a title.

So WHY is it okay for l0m0 but not Devin who was a mandatory & now a champion?
                My point is.... Everyone calling name dropping but slowly stepping up competition. Which looks like clout chasing.

Loma moved fast cuz he is arguably the greatest AM boxer of all time.

Haney saying one thing but his team is saying another. If he so serious why aint he fighting any top ranked guys yet? No top 5 no top 3. But calling out Loma?

I know he is confident and would fight him yesterday... But actions speak louder then words and his team is taking their time.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Doesn’t have the defense or power. In boxing you don’t start off as mediocre and get better. If you’re really good you’ll start off extraordinary, blasting away at the no names. That’s not what Haney is doing right now. And he isn’t going to get better, he is who he is already. He will only regress. He might not even get to Lomachenko with an 0.
                  What do you mean? He has good defense & good power. It isn't mike Tyson power but he gets his opponents respect. I got my money on Devin & I don't bet unless I'm real confident.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    My point is.... Everyone calling name dropping but slowly stepping up competition. Which looks like clout chasing.

Loma moved fast cuz he is arguably the greatest AM boxer of all time.

Haney saying one thing but his team is saying another. If he so serious why aint he fighting any top ranked guys yet? No top 5 no top 3. But calling out Loma?

I know he is confident and would fight him yesterday... But actions speak louder then words and his team is taking their time.
                    Clout chasing is when you use names & don't intend to fight them. Devin isn't clout chasing, he's for real.

l0m0 doing am boxing doesn't mean anything in the pros, just ask Salido....

And what is Devin saying vs his team?

His actions are putting the pressure on l0m0 to fight him & earning that strap l0m0 surrendered..

I'm trying to see that fight soon cuz we got people like paul logan & ksi making waves in boxing & they aint shet so we want the REAL FIGHTS to get made before there won't be anymore ever again

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Clout chasing is when you use names & don't intend to fight them. Devin isn't clout chasing, he's for real.

l0m0 doing am boxing doesn't mean anything in the pros, just ask Salido....

And what is Devin saying vs his team?

His actions are putting the pressure on l0m0 to fight him & earning that strap l0m0 surrendered..

I'm trying to see that fight soon cuz we got people like paul logan & ksi making waves in boxing & they aint shet so we want the REAL FIGHTS to get made before there won't be anymore ever again

Yes or no.... Is his team serious?

Cuz i already stated i know for a fact he would fight him yesterday.

As far as pressure..... Fighting ranked guys or mutual opponents is putting on real pressure. Not stepping up comp. Slowly calling out the type of guy.

Why i brought up his team cuz they obviously not on the same accord

Comment

Working...
                      X