Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Da HELL ARE U KIDDING America? U dont give a damn about Journalism or Journalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Da HELL ARE U KIDDING America? U dont give a damn about Journalism or Journalists

SPARE.

ME.

YOUR.

FAKE.

OUTRAGE.

None of you people care about Jamal Khashoggi.

And when i say people, im talking about the liberal east coast west coast elitist mainstream press who leads all things fake outrage today(and their followers, many who are posters on this site, some even have khashoggi signatures), who only want to use this opportunity to bash a president they dont like (trump) while they stayed absolutely silent when a president they DO LIKE (obama) was waging war on journalists like Khashoggi....

Where was the liberal mainstream press and your fellow zombies when then president obama was using the espionage act to prosecute more journalists than all american presidents combined?

Obama’s Legacy: A Historic War On Whistleblowers

https://www.longislandpress.com/2017...histleblowers/

Obama’s Gift to Donald Trump: A Policy of Cracking Down on Journalists and Their Sources
    https://theintercept.com/2016/04/06/...their-sources/

Its as if people forgot edward snowden and that whole spying on our own citizens and allies happened under barack obama's watch.... just like people forget the syrian civil war happened under obama's watch... just like the JV team (obama's own words) to the ISIS caliphate happened under obama's watch....

what the hell was the media doing when obama's was president and doing all these things? oh, that's right, busy fellating obama and giving him the nobel peace price while he drones poor brown and black folks all over the world ratcheting up bush w's drone program.......

Must be fake news............

Speaking of fake news, when did fake news start happening in such grand reckless fashion? Operation mockingbird wasnt this messy to operate back then. Who opened the floodgates?

Who is actually responsible for the barrage of fake news? Is it that evil racist one again in trump? Or is it those pesky behind the curtains evil doing russians and their troll farm accounts?

Or is it our very own?
    Of course its our very own:

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14...-to-americans/

US Government-Funded Domestic Propaganda Has Officially Hit The Airwaves
    https://www.businessinsider.com/us-d...y-aired-2013-7

Of course.

Happened well before trump took office. both political parties signed off on it knowing whoever took power, that political party would be able to use it.

These are things that should be talked about in our news stations. instead its mindless fake controversy after fake controversy. The media had a chance to redeem itself with this trump presidency and instead of acting like proper journalists, the media acts like a buncha boxingscene posters that just got red karma'd by a 21k rep'd p@ctard.

"he has dementia!!!!"
    "nuclear war with russia!!!!"
    "he's scared of stairs!!!!"
    "two scoops of ice cream!!!"
    "he's a racist!!!"

Time and time again, they had a chance to tell the truth but instead, its endless promotion of moral, social, political, and racial chaos. The absolutely one sided coverage of the brett kavanaugh case epitomizes the degraded state of american media. Instead of following up on the charges, using basic common sense and logic when analyzing the veracity and credibility of the accuser (NONE WHATSOEVER), the media played favorites and all journalistic integrity and prerequisites went out the window.....

If people actually cared, someone like "dr." blasey ford would have been ripped to shreds for her blatant inconsistencies and lies. How does someone have fear of flying yet has more frequent flier miles than ameilia earhart? If people actually cared about journalism, then brian williams wouldnt have a job, and neither would Glenn Thrush. If america actually cared about journalism, the harvey weinstein story would have broken years ago by actual journalists, instead they sat on the story only for an establishment mouthpiece like ronan "i had multiple plastic surgeries to perpetrate the fraud that i am frank sinatra's son" farrow to break the story....

NOBODY CARES ABOUT JOURNALISM IN AMERICA ANYMORE.

Journalism in America is DEADER than Jamal Khashoggi.

So spare me.

Stick to promoting disgusting degeneracy like cardi b, ariana grande, taylor swift, meghan markle, MSNBC, CNN, the kardashians, excessive traveling in the nba, excessive nfl qb protections, the wnba, tyler perry, metoomovement, colin kaepernick, butt cheeks filled with silicone, the backpack dance, ice water challenges, any kind of youtube viral challenges, dancing with the stars, golden state warriors, "dr." christine blasey ford (aka fake rape accusations), the entire cast of the view especially joy behar, bestiality, and pedophilia among other things.

Spare the rest of america with your fake tears for this journalist.

You dont care.
    You never did.

so just shut up, take your drugs (legal and or illegal) and watch your crappy shows that you think is good like the walking dead. or pretend better call saul isnt boring because its sooooooo noir!!!!

You dont care.
    You never did.

If america and its citizens cared, Julian Assange would be free. Instead he gets brett kavanaughed before brett kavanaughed.....

So just shut up.

You dont care.
    You never did.

remember when you used to post about sports too?

good times

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      SPARE.

ME.

YOUR.

FAKE.

OUTRAGE.

And when i say people, im talking about the liberal east coast west coast elitist mainstream press who leads all things fake outrage today(and their followers, many who are posters on this site, some even have khashoggi signatures), who only want to use this opportunity to bash a president they dont like (trump) while they stayed absolutely silent when a president they DO LIKE (obama) was waging war on journalists like Khashoggi....

Where was the liberal mainstream press and your fellow zombies when then president obama was using the espionage act to prosecute more journalists than all american presidents combined?

Obama’s Gift to Donald Trump: A Policy of Cracking Down on Journalists and Their Sources

Its as if people forgot edward snowden and that whole spying on our own citizens and allies happened under barack obama's watch.... just like people forget the syrian civil war happened under obama's watch... just like the JV team (obama's own words) to the ISIS caliphate happened under obama's watch....

what the hell was the media doing when obama's was president and doing all these things? oh, that's right, busy fellating obama and giving him the nobel peace price while he drones poor brown and black folks all over the world ratcheting up bush w's drone program.......

Speaking of fake news, when did fake news start happening in such grand reckless fashion? Operation mockingbird wasnt this messy to operate back then. Who opened the floodgates?

Who is actually responsible for the barrage of fake news? Is it that evil racist one again in trump? Or is it those pesky behind the curtains evil doing russians and their troll farm accounts?

Or is it our very own?

Of course.

Happened well before trump took office. both political parties signed off on it knowing whoever took power, that political party would be able to use it.

These are things that should be talked about in our news stations. instead its mindless fake controversy after fake controversy. The media had a chance to redeem itself with this trump presidency and instead of acting like proper journalists, the media acts like a buncha boxingscene posters that just got red karma'd by a 21k rep'd p@ctard.

"he has dementia!!!!"
      "he's a racist!!!"

Time and time again, they had a chance to tell the truth but instead, its endless promotion of moral, social, political, and racial chaos. The absolutely one sided coverage of the brett kavanaugh case epitomizes the degraded state of american media. Instead of following up on the charges, using basic common sense and logic when analyzing the veracity and credibility of the accuser (NONE WHATSOEVER), the media played favorites and all journalistic integrity and prerequisites went out the window.....

If people actually cared, someone like "dr." blasey ford would have been ripped to shreds for her blatant inconsistencies and lies. How does someone have fear of flying yet has more frequent flier miles than ameilia earhart? If people actually cared about journalism, then brian williams wouldnt have a job, and neither would Glenn Thrush. If america actually cared about journalism, the harvey weinstein story would have broken years ago by actual journalists, instead they sat on the story only for an establishment mouthpiece like ronan "i had multiple plastic surgeries to perpetrate the fraud that i am frank sinatra's son" farrow to break the story....

So spare me.

Stick to promoting disgusting degeneracy like cardi b, ariana grande, taylor swift, meghan markle, MSNBC, CNN, the kardashians, excessive traveling in the nba, excessive nfl qb protections, the wnba, tyler perry, metoomovement, colin kaepernick, butt cheeks filled with silicone, the backpack dance, ice water challenges, any kind of youtube viral challenges, dancing with the stars, golden state warriors, "dr." christine blasey ford (aka fake rape accusations), the entire cast of the view especially joy behar, bestiality, and pedophilia among other things.

You dont care.
      You never did.

so just shut up, take your drugs (legal and or illegal) and watch your crappy shows that you think is good like the walking dead. or pretend better call saul isnt boring because its sooooooo noir!!!!

You dont care.
      You never did.

If america and its citizens cared, Julian Assange would be free. Instead he gets brett kavanaughed before brett kavanaughed.....

So just shut up.

You dont care.
      You never did.
      What up Sterling? Missed you homie

Comment

Must have taken all those months off to write this essay I didn't read

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Also didn't read btw. I saw the archer thread, skipped the essay, went straight to the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

Also didn't read btw. I saw the archer thread, skipped the essay, went straight to the comments.
            My first move was to read the tags

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              SPARE.

ME.

YOUR.

FAKE.

OUTRAGE.

Or is it our very own?

Of course.

"he has dementia!!!!"
              "he's a racist!!!"

So spare me.

You dont care.
              You never did.

You dont care.
              You never did.

So just shut up.

You dont care.
              You never did.
              Cardi B is sexy. Deal with it.

Deal with my sig too.

Comment

Who?......................

Comment

War Khashoggi

wait who are we talking about

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    What up Sterling? Missed you homie
                    coming off another half a year ban for telling the truth.

LITERALLY.

1. i was banned for making a thread titled: meet the man who is the #1 producer of interracial adult films.

2. the time and effort i put in this thread is minuscule compared to the time and effort you put out for your pick em threads. i have high wpms.

3.of course you didnt read it. you are a liberal millennial, infamous for their lack of attention span, idiocy, and gullibility.

see the posters below:

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

another liberal, degenerate, drunkard millennial.

typical.

My first move was to read the tags
                    yes.

3 word tags is more your speed limit.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Cardi B is sexy. Deal with it.

Deal with my sig too.

sure, if you like talentless rat faced industry plants filled with STDs.

as for your sig, i already addressed that in my op.

and if you didnt read it because you have the reading ability of floyd mayweather jr. then ill say it again,

YOU
                    DONT
                    CARE
                    ABOUT
                    KASHOGGI
                    OR
                    ANY
                    OTHER JOURNALIST.

you never did.

all you care about is getting high and eating fried plantains with chicken.

Comment

Working...
                    X