No announcement yet.

Mundine Soliman Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundine Soliman Undercard

What did you guys think of the "Rugby Flavour" undercard? I thought Mason was quite funny to watch, Hoppa was the same as usual, but Humono to me was quite impressive. He does seem to look the goods to me, what do you guys think?

yeah mate i was hugely impressed by haumono. hoppa has the power to keep beating bums but haumono looked a class above. the lad that one on his debut against wayner parker was good too. baff ok. nothing much else of note

Comment

yeah that columbian fellow was quite good, just needs to get more rounds under his belt. Hoppa looked quite funny in the stare down and to be honest i dont care if all he ever does is beat up bums, he is always fun to watch

Comment

yeah tru. he's entertainment and i think he knows it. yeah yannick and haumono caught my eye on the night. i cant hack watchin withers what a snooze fest. les mason has bigger **** than most ring girls.. yum.

Comment

lol i couldnt stop laughing when i saw les mason fight, i swear he could touch both sides of the ropes from the centre of the ring

Comment

Most of the fights were entertaining. There were 2 fights that bore me and that was the kazzi and viejo fight amd the withers and clements fights. Shane Cameron was impressive. Haumono looked in great shape and would whoop mason and Hoppa at the same time. It would have been nice to see the Yannick and Parker jr fight go a couple more rounds.

Comment

how brutal was the shane cameron fight!!
              what a fighter, that was a great war!

Comment

The undercard was great. In all honesty though I have to say that the leauge boys won before the fights started.

Shane was on good form and its great to see Lollo Heimuli with another great fighter in his care. Lollo is a master mind for fighters (the man who made K1 kickboxer Ray Sefo!). Sad about Shanes right hand but it was a good test for him regardless. Those brows are a concern though. I have seen many of his fights and some with a bit of blood, wouldnt want him to lose a scrap because of it. Still, you dont cut in the same place twice... much!

I have to say a big up for Bob. What a friggin heart. I have been a fan of Bobs for years and last nights fight made me love him even more. Great to see Briggsy on the comm board too. Aussie is getting back into the big time again and I am lovin it.

Comment

i really wanted that little fella from PNG to win the first, that woulda been great

Comment

That was the first time i saw Cameron and haumono they were fuken great, very exciting to watch and i also have to say that the parker jr fight was such a good fight the other bloke is excellent they both will go far.

PS: GO THE MAN. what a champ

Comment

Working...
                    X