No announcement yet.

10-26 Deontay Wilder VS...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    If Harold Sconiers dropped Wilder, what you think Fury going to do?
    Fury may very well KO Wilder but I'm picking Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Yeah, but that was 3 years and 17 fights ago. Wilder has improved much since. I don't think Fury has improved a whole bunch since Cunningham. I could be wrong, but when the time comes I'll bet I'm not.

Wilder also appeared buzzed by an inactive middleweight contender turned grotesquely out of shape HW with two bad knees from what I recall just a few fights back.

They was worrying times but I feel Fury was eager to impress & didn't feel Cunningham could hurt him. He found out the hard way that everyone at HW has power. He was wreckless.

Comment

Will take bets should this fight happen, I've got Fury.

I feel hes the better boxer, the far more versatile and proven.

Wilders power may well be the equaliser but outside of that I feel Fury is better in every aspect & would box intelligently should they fight.

I certainly haven't seen anything from Wilder but that crushing right hand. I watch the guy fight & can't but sit and thinking to myself ''Why aren't they taking that right hand away?'' & ''Who the fu.ck even gets hit with these big telegraphed shots coming from the back of the arena?''
        I'm not impressed. Hes just a big lump with a sledgehammer right hand to me. I see no real ability.

Comment

Wilder also appeared buzzed by an inactive middleweight contender turned grotesquely out of shape HW with two bad knees from what I recall just a few fights back.

They was worrying times but I feel Fury was eager to impress & didn't feel Cunningham could hurt him. He found out the hard way that everyone at HW has power. He was wreckless.
          Yeah Fury was wreckless and I know his uncle wasn't allowed in the USA but Wilder has some special power, Fury should officially offer Wilder a date but he won't.

Comment

Short notice? The fight's in late October FFS and Wilder's team have been talking about being on the undercard for a couple of weeks now.

Time to step up - Wilder's more than capable of facing a decent opponent. Also, God forbid dis kat loses a ****in fight, it might spell the end of his career...

Comment

Will take bets should this fight happen, I've got Fury.

I feel hes the better boxer, the far more versatile and proven.

Wilders power may well be the equaliser but outside of that I feel Fury is better in every aspect & would box intelligently should they fight.

I certainly haven't seen anything from Wilder but that crushing right hand. I watch the guy fight & can't but sit and thinking to myself ''Why aren't they taking that right hand away?'' & ''Who the fu.ck even gets hit with these big telegraphed shots coming from the back of the arena?''
              I'm not impressed. Hes just a big lump with a sledgehammer right hand to me. I see no real ability.

Remember me if this fight ever happens bro, Im down to get my money back from the Rigo-Donaire fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                What up playa?

I don't think Wilder's team would stick him in with Banks at this point. He's still a tough fight for most heavyweights and Wilders inexperience could cost him.
                chillin bro

might be true, but u never know with gbp, I was surprised they threw mitchell in with arreola which was a fight he was guaranteed to lose

Comment

the fact cunningham was able to hurt him was surprising on it's own...seeing as cunningham wasn't even a big puncher as a cruiserweight

the only time I've seen fury really use his "boxing skills" was against a walking heavybag in keving johnson

Comment

Working...
                  X