Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG !! PACQUIAO will have the BEST SPARRING PARTNER in AMIR KHAN when fighting FLOYD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not buying this. at the risk of sounding like a ***** i dont think pacquiao has anyone to spar with to get him ready for mayweather. Same goes for mayweather finding a sparring partner to get him ready for Pac.

These guys styles are WAY to unique.

Comment

No Khan wouldn't be great training for Floyd. For one I think Amir is a fair amount taller than Floyd and probably has a greater reach.

His movement is different to Floyd's, Khan moves as though he's in a rush with Floyd it is more like a stroll.

They punch differently, Khan punches in flurries, Floyd picks his shots out with disgusting accuracy.

Then there is the defence.

I can't really think of someone who would be a good sparring partner for Floyd but it is not Amir Khan.

Comment

he should spar with BHop

Comment

This china chin bum? hahaha you must be joking.

Comment

I don't see Pacquiao winning this fight but it will all be pointless if he can't get Guzman or even Casamayor. Hell, even Malignaggi. Chris John would be perfect but he's obviously not a sparing partner.

Comment

Khan will help with the jab dept/reach advantage Floyd has/Speed as well(not to say that Khan is on even terms with Floyd, but it helps)

Comment

Originally posted by wXh. View Post
                Just think about this:
                • Floyd has fast hands = Amir has fast hands
                • Floyd has a great jab = Amir has a great jab
                • Floyd has great footwork = Amir has great footwork
                • Floyd has great lateral movement = Amir is getting better and better at lateral movement
                • Floyd is defense orientated = Amir's new style is defense orientated

Not to mention Floyd's and Amir's reach is about the same. On top of that Amir is taller then Floyd despite being a 140 lber which will only benefit Manny more.

Start watching from 0:30 and you know what I'm talking about.

AMIR KHAN is LEGEND !!
                khan isn't there yet.... I dunno if he'll ever be there

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                  wtf are you on about?
                  Code:
                  MANNY HAS NEVER FOUGHT A GREAT BLACK FIGHTER.
                  Has Floyd ever fought a GREAT ASIAN FIGHTER?

Comment

Originally posted by wXh. View Post
                    Just think about this:
                    • Floyd has fast hands = Amir has fast hands
                    • Floyd has a great jab = Amir has a great jab
                    • Floyd has great footwork = Amir has great footwork
                    • Floyd has great lateral movement = Amir is getting better and better at lateral movement
                    • Floyd is defense orientated = Amir's new style is defense orientated

Not to mention Floyd's and Amir's reach is about the same. On top of that Amir is taller then Floyd despite being a 140 lber which will only benefit Manny more.

Start watching from 0:30 and you know what I'm talking about.

AMIR KHAN is LEGEND !!

Amir is a good sparring.

You had good points.
                    Anyway,Floyd masters the rolling shoulder and Kahn doesn't at all, and its what will give Manny huge troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      No Khan wouldn't be great training for Floyd. For one I think Amir is a fair amount taller than Floyd and probably has a greater reach.

His movement is different to Floyd's, Khan moves as though he's in a rush with Floyd it is more like a stroll.

They punch differently, Khan punches in flurries, Floyd picks his shots out with disgusting accuracy.

Then there is the defence.

I can't really think of someone who would be a good sparring partner for Floyd but it is not Amir Khan.
                      The rollin shoulder bro.

roach needs to find at least one sparring with a "philly shell" or there is no reason to sign this fight except the cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X