No announcement yet.

what does the max dnf% stand for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does the max dnf% stand for?

i know im going to sound like a total newb to some but on the create a session what does the dnf% stand for and is it better to have it high or low?

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
    i know im going to sound like a total newb to some but on the create a session what does the dnf% stand for and is it better to have it high or low?
    Better to have it low. It hows your percentage of fights you disconnect from

Comment

I think it stands for Did Not Finish, so if it says DNF 100% then that person has quit or disconnected on all of his or her games.

Comment

it stands for people who cant handle losing so they get some satasfaction by quitting which gets them the loss and a higher dnf%.

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
          it stands for people who cant handle losing so they get some satasfaction by quitting which gets them the loss and a higher dnf%.
          mostly, but it also counts for when you just randomly lose connection. 3 of my 5 losses came when I for whatever reason got booted from the EA server and had to log back in. So my DNF is like 2% or something, but I've never purposely quit a game.

Comment

I have lost connection like 3-4 times and thats the only reason why i have any dnf%

Comment

Working...
            X