Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones wants to fight Wlad or Vitali.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have a kickboxing match with Vitali. That might even the playing field a little.

Comment

Originally posted by RIpitRon View Post
      I agree Gus could have won...........but did the judges see it that way, did press row see it that way? It isnt a robbery, it was a close fight for sure. And if Jones has a weakness which in the MMA game I wouldnt call it a weakness it is his Boxing compared to an elite striker.

And I said it already he has no business talking that BS about fighting a Klits...............NONE! Just like no boxer has any business talking that same BS about stepping into the cage!
      Alexander had the fight until he got caught in the 4th with about 20 seconds left

Comment

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
        anyway, there was a poll done on sherdog, and over 80 percent of people agreed Gus won. Also, Jones was outboxed in MMA fight. Do you seriously think he could outbox a pro-boxer now? Ward would take him to school and KO him in 5th easily.

I dont know what part of me saying HE HAS NO BUSINESS STEPPING INTO A RING WITH A BOXER YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND?

Comment

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
          anyway, there was a poll done on sherdog, and over 80 percent of people agreed Gus won. Also, Jones was outboxed in MMA fight. Do you seriously think he could outbox a pro-boxer now? Ward would take him to school and KO him in 5th easily.
          Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
          Alexander had the fight until he got caught in the 4th with about 20 seconds left

Yes he was doing well up to that point, seemed to be just a little bit ahead of Jones............and then Jones showed his grit, his heart and his ability to be a complete fighter. The Better fighter won it wasnt a one sided fight, it wasnt a robbery and both fighters gave it there all in there............Jones was the more versatile fighter that had more left in the championship rounds.

Comment

Working...
          X