No announcement yet.

Khan's future depends on him reconnecting with Capone-E

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
    Capone-E portrays himself as a Latino gang banger right? But his ethnic origin is Pakistani. This is a known fact bro.
    Are you serious? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      I didn't get to where I am by giving props to others you penis riding coward. I'll never show my pic for any reason so don't ask again you fake wannabe tough guy. Just know that while you're scared of Capone E, I'll never be.
      What do you have against Mexico's finest? Mad cos he's killing every black rapper in the game?

You'd **** your g-string in the presence of Capone-E

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        What do you have against Mexico's finest? Mad cos he's killing every black rapper in the game?

You'd **** your g-string in the presence of Capone-E
        Killing every black rapper? Lmao. That day will never, ever happen. You can look up to Al Capone, Capone E, E Thug all you want, but that fake ass gang banger turned rapper will never scare any real G's. Ever. Genetically impossible.

Comment

i think danny trejo would be the best choice to play capone-e's father if they ever make the capone-e trilogy.

emilio rivera as mr. capone-e perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            i think danny trejo would be the best choice to play capone-e's father if they ever make the capone-e trilogy.

emilio rivera as mr. capone-e perhaps?
            From wikipedia...

"Emilio Rivera is an American film and television actor. He usually plays Mexican criminals"

Looks like he'd be comfortable taking on the role. Only problem is that he's half a Fat Yank and not 100% pure bred Mexicano like Capone-E. Authenticity is key when playing the realest vato out there.

Comment

Khan needs a brain transplant...

Id be amazed if he still fighting in 2 years time...

Guy refuses to box to his strengths;- just going to end up brain damaged if he not careful..

Fight prescott, peterson, garcia, maidanna 2, matthysee, alexander, brooke, floyd and call it a day..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                From wikipedia...

"Emilio Rivera is an American film and television actor. He usually plays Mexican criminals"

Looks like he'd be comfortable taking on the role. Only problem is that he's half a Fat Yank and not 100% pure bred Mexicano like Capone-E. Authenticity is key when playing the realest vato out there.
                Is Capone E Pakistani?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  I didn't get to where I am by giving props to others you penis riding coward. I'll never show my pic for any reason so don't ask again you fake wannabe tough guy. Just know that while you're scared of Capone E, I'll never be.
                  Typical e warrior, chat **** about E capone but never show face. You must be scared he will find you and end your life fool

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                    Typical e warrior, chat **** about E capone but never show face. You must be scared he will find you and end your life fool
                    Yo, this guy has me cracking the hell up. He is so scared of Capone E that I'm supposed to be scared of him as well, lmao.

Comment

Now Capone e has been exposed like Khan was.

Comment

Working...
                      X