No announcement yet.

Fleece Johnson versus Vernon Schillinger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walt liquor View Post
    this is threatening to turn into a legendary thread.

Ill tell you this right now. Larry and spray would kepp their shi t tucked back in my cell. Id cut your shi t off and feed it to you.
    i. Am. Laughing. To. ****ing deathhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Then I'd go see Walt Liquor.

I'd tell him I've been hearing things through the grapevine. Things about him being "too old" to lead.

I'd say that I overheard Tim Horton telling a bunch of the boys that he wasn't anything more than a South Florida geriatric f*ggot.

I'd tell him that I had beef with Horton, too, and that if could airhole Horton for me, I'd put in a good word with Spray for him.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That sort of tactic wouldn't work on me, because I'm the type of guy who really doesn't give a ****.

I'd much rather be stabbed than humiliated. So I'd get c*cky and challenge you to stab me. Only you'd hesitate to do it at first because you'd be shocked that I was actually serious.

Then I'd challenge you on why you were hesitant. I'd mention the fact that if you were really going to do it, you'd have done it by now. You'd start questioning yourself.

Then I'd bring up the fact that it's guaranteed to add more time to your sentence. More time that you'd be away from your family. More time that some other man would be raising your son.

Then you'd be shook, thinking about your kid calling some other dude 'daddy'.

Then before you knew it I'd grab your hand with the knife in it and a struggle would ensue.

Maybe spray would jump in and help get me off of you. Maybe he wouldn't.

Point is I'd live to see another day. Only next time you came to see me, I'd be more prepared.
        im dying over here
        Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Mothafuka im 38, id step immediately into shot caller staus after i fuk up whoever steps to me.

Id hustle my workout routines
        respect
        In the mean time, I'd go talk to spray. Alone.

I'd ask him if he really wanted a guy like you (Larry) watching his back after what happened the other day. I'd ask him if he could really trust a guy like you after harmless little me managed to get you to crack momentarily.

Maybe he'd start to view me in a different light. Maybe not.

But the seed of doubt about whether or not you've gone soft would already have been planted in his mind by that time.

Then I'd tell him to watch his back and walk back to my cell.
        lol.damn i love this damn site

Comment

When it comes to widening a hole, nobody got s**t on my boy Agamemnon Busmalis, AKA The Mole
          Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-31-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Then I'd go see Walt Liquor.

I'd tell him I've been hearing things through the grapevine. Things about him being "too old" to lead.

I'd say that I overheard Tim Horton telling a bunch of the boys that he wasn't anything more than a South Florida geriatric f*ggot.

I'd tell him that I had beef with Horton, too, and that if could airhole Horton for me, I'd put in a good word with Spray for him.
            Lmao, you ARE that dude!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              When it comes to widening a hole, nobody got s**t on my boy Agamemnon Busmalis, AKA The Mole
              The old crazy dude?

Comment

The old crazy dude?
                There were 2 old dudes. The Mole was always trying to dig his way out and was a bit mentally slow and the other old dude did go crazy for a bit. Can't remember the other guys name though. So many great characters in that show, I need to download them.

Oh and Bringer, you starting to scare me now, you got Ryan down to a T lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  There were 2 old dudes. The Mole was always trying to dig his way out and was a bit mentally slow and the other old dude did go crazy for a bit. Can't remember the other guys name though. So many great characters in that show, I need to download them.

Oh and Bringer, you starting to scare me now, you got Ryan down to a T lol
                  Yea, i wanna watch it again now.

The old dudes were cellies? The Mole always had that fishermans hat

Comment

Yea, i wanna watch it again now.

The old dudes were cellies? The Mole always had that fishermans hat
                    das eet mang!

Comment

Bob Rebadow was the other. God told him the winning lottery numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X