No announcement yet.

Hypejob Fury Saved By Ref Again For The Second Fight In A Row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypejob Fury Saved By Ref Again For The Second Fight In A Row

Yet again Fury's personal UK ref saved him, this time after getting dropped against a feather fisted Canadian HW. Last fight against Firtha similar thing. British boxing is a disgrace.

Why does he keep getting knocked down by weak punchers? He took some bombs from Chisora, or is it because he doesn't see the punches coming from the weaker fighters?

Comment

His promoter just called it the "Hagler-Hearns of the heavyweights"

Need a feckin' bucket to catch me piss tonight.

Comment

Disgraceful stoppage and now Fury's moron manager is praising him up to the skies, calling him the most exciting fighter in world boxing. And I don't think Neven is featherfisted, he did drop Kielsa several times but just couldn't put him away. He certainly proved here he can punch.

Fury was holding and hitting when he scored that first knockdown btw. What a lumbering piece of shiet.

Comment

i guess hes not retiring then..........lol

Comment

I'll bet you now whatever you want that the giant fukface will avoid a rematch with Pajkic like the plague.

Comment

The Division is shambolic.

Comment

Fury is just pure entertainment.

I hope he carrys on winning for a while but he is a knockout waiting to happen.

Even though the stoppage was bad tonight, I think Fury would have finished him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                  His promoter just called it the "Hagler-Hearns of the heavyweights"

Need a feckin' bucket to catch me piss tonight.
                  that was the best part

Comment

Tyson Fury needs to stay well clear of the Klitschko because they will put him in a body bag.

I mean, David Haye would kill Tyson Fury.

Let alone the Klitschko's.

Comment

Working...
                    X