Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever particpated in "running a train" on a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever particpated in "running a train" on a girl?

Running a TRAIN, not double or tripple teaming a girl at once. In other words, one guy ****s the girl right after the other seperately. Discuss.......

I've never driven a train, nor am I likely to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
      I've never driven a train, nor am I likely to.
      Not big in the UK eh?

Comment

several times in high school. did it once last summer too but i was the 1st one that had her. after we were done we went out to my living room and i got her to fuck two of my friends that were already out there. i had it on video but it ended up being too dark. you couldn't see anything. you could only hear:

her: "mmmm.....mmmm............mm-TONY!! are you recording this??? put that fucking phone away or i'm stopping!"

me: "uhhh......no. i'm just checking my messages..."

Comment

We do have trains here, but they are always late and very crowded. I prefer bus myself.

Comment

That **** was my speciality when I was younger. Even when I moved to Miami, hooked up with this crazy white boy and we partied like it was 1999 for about 3 years straight and ran some trains on some females.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
              We do have trains here, but they are always late and very crowded. I prefer bus myself.
              Yea I heard the TUBE is an awful transportation system.

Comment

ran a train on a middle aged lady with three friends in HS just to say I did. she was nasty and in hindsight it wasn't very cool.

Comment

Trains > Buses > Metrolink.

I fackin' hate the Metrolink, biggest piece of **** going.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    ran a train on a middle aged lady with three friends in HS just to say I did. she was nasty and in hindsight it wasn't very cool.
                    I would do the same, just to have a story to tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X