Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellie reports: Mayweather lives in the same bulding as Pacqauio on the same Level as

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*contacts a hollywood studio to pitch a tv show*

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      **** in a street fight everyone knows Pac will kill mayweather......

they just trying to re hype the mega fight.
      Pacquiao would beat up Mayweather on the streets, in the ring it depends if Pacquiao is motivated he beats up Mayweather there too possibly.

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
      in a street figth??? umm no whoever rings out bullets first wins.
      Pacquiao would beat Mayweather on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
        this kid callin em losers from the sound of it he studies gangs what a dum ass tryna act like he comes from a hard city lmfao
        Where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          So because I'm a Regional Manager for my company and am salaried, and made something of my life, I'm an Uncle Tom and somehow less Black than you, the ignorant wannabe gang member online???

God damn.....what happened to the world??? I guess any Black man who makes something of his life is an Uncle Tom to you, moron.
          Some people troll, if he's serious you definitely have good points. Don't bother with some people, you're doing well for yourself it's all good.

Comment

Trey is an internet gangster

Comment

Sad times fo Trey da straight up gangzta. Lame ass charicature.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                So because I'm a Regional Manager for my company and am salaried, and made something of my life, I'm an Uncle Tom and somehow less Black than you, the ignorant wannabe gang member online???

God damn.....what happened to the world??? I guess any Black man who makes something of his life is an Uncle Tom to you, moron.
                You're actually explaining yourself to that idiot? He's obviously a dumbass troll who probably camps out at malls to get the new Jordans with money his mom gave him.

Comment

Working...
                X