Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's ARE SO DOMINANT....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody can fu*k with the Klits....Nobody!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Everyone knows the Klits are dominant.

When people have to go back 7 or more years to find flaws in their fights you know it's bad.

Or critcizing a 10-2 victory or not knocking someone out, etc.

That being said, you set yourself up beautifully for smart ass comments with your thread titles.

We know you love them. Every post doesn't have to be hero worship you know.
      I appreciate your perspective & all.... & your mugshot is a nice eyesore but if i don't state the obvious.. then who will... do i just keep letting them get dissed by the majority of the board or do i fight fire with fire & go toe to toe to see that justice is served.. because believe you/me there's A grave injustice that's going on here bordering on the sublime & conspiracy to trash both bro's legacies... while Wlad does have a few flaws & weaknesses.... V itali is as near a perfect boxer that the boxing gods have ever created & to see him get a bashing here for being near perfect & constructing a near immaculate boxing career is a travesty to say the least.. Vitali has the BEST BER (BOXER EFFICIENCY RATING) IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF BOXING.... BAR NONE & FOR THAT ACHIEVEMENT TO BE SHETTED UPON SHOWS YOU HOW MUCH BOXING INTELLIGENCE THERE IS ON THESE BOXING FORUMS!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Well according to the 2nd best boxing website in the world, BoxRec Obed Sullivan lost by RTD. That is a Referee Technical Decision not a KO/TKO. A KO/TKO would be like what Lennox Lewis did to Vitali. You know the night where he tore off Vitali's face and Vitali needed to be taken to a hospital via stretcher and almost died on the way there due to blood loss. Get out of this thread. This is for the REAL die hard Klit fans not wannabe fanboys like yourself. You are dismissed GRAMPS
        sON ... RTD'S are a fancy name for quit jobs.. stands for throwing in the damn towel & therefore is aN EQUIVALENCE of a TKO.. you think Sullivan & the ref mysteriously stopped the fight? Or was Obed not a victim of a patented VK beatdown & therefore had enough of the pounding from Vk's fists? If you don'
        t believe me look at all the quit jobs Areolla.. Peter on Vk's LIST including VK vs Byrd & it will show an RTD next to it.. except next to Byrd's name it SHould've stated VKMED.. whch stands for Vitali medical decision.... kapish.. OR DO YOU WANT MORE of a beatdown from yours truly?

Comment

what happened to Vitali's KO stats bro

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            what happened to Vitali's KO stats bro
            You got jokes... son!

Vitali with the BRIGGS NON KO is still #1 of alltime.... .891 vs Marciano's .878

I don't care what aANYONE says... if that wasn't a STOLEN KO from Vitali's record.. then none of Vitali's ko's count as such.

Comment

Gramps a KO is a KO a TKO is a TKO and a RTD is a RTD You cant argue with letters. Seriously old man you are going to get your hip broke ****ing with a true Klitschko d1ck rider. You watch out from now on. If you see me on a thread YOU BETTER RUN, or get your walker and hobble on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                i could imagine you jacking off while typing this is your grandmothers backroom with the lights off and the door locked,with a gay **** playing in the background
                Let's not forget, you told us you forced 20 men in prison to have sex with you, Larry. You shoudn't be calling anyone else gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Let's not forget, you told us you forced 20 men in prison to have sex with you, Larry. You shoudn't be calling anyone else gay.
                  Rape isnt about sexual emotion though. So while I dont think Larry is a flaming ****, I do think he is really REALLY ****ing weird.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Gramps a KO is a KO a TKO is a TKO and a RTD is a RTD You cant argue with letters. Seriously old man you are going to get your hip broke ****ing with a true Klitschko d1ck rider. You watch out from now on. If you see me on a thread YOU BETTER RUN, or get your walker and hobble on out.
                    You keep making a fool of yourself here & i'll just have to make an example of you. Obed's decision Not TO CONTINUE WAS solely based on him NOT being able to handle any more of Vk's punch abuse... shoot the travesty that you should really be worried about when some fighter(s) has an extra knockout on his record is next to Lewis & Byrd's record...... shet.. even states that Byrd ko'ed Vitali (can you believe the moron who had the gall to state TKO for Byrd) Obed got ktfo just like Peter & Areolla did.. it counts as a Ko on Vitali's record & trust me..... Vitali doesn't steal Ko's.. every one of his ko victims deserved there listing as PUNCHES ENDED THERE NIGHT... Vitali gets ko's STOLEN from him like in the Briggs debacle where Shannon was tko'ed nearly a handful of times in the last 3 rds ONLY for the ref to shockingly look the other way. Vitali unofficailly still has the HIGHEST KO% IN HEAVYWEIGHT HISTORY but thanks for asking.

Comment

The Klits between them couldn't even knock down Chisora and Haye, let alone knock them out.

Comment

Working...
                      X