Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC peaks at 8.8 million, most watched mma fight ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    why are some ******s making this **** into a boxing vs mma discussion?

both sports are doing well, and more obvious, both sports have a fair share of ******s among it's fans.
    just my thoughts. this thread was about UFC ratings and not about the UFC ratings VS Boxing ratings. But some boxing fan got butt-hurt about the ratings and started spouting boxing numbers in an mma thread in an mma forum.

And now another one of those ******s is coming in here posting graphs and micro-analyzing and stretching his ass out to make a point. lol

don't worry boxing fans, this is a BOXING site after all. Everyone who joins here is a boxing fan so don't feel threatened from these mma ratings. Most of us want boxing to live forever as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      just my thoughts. this thread was about UFC ratings and not about the UFC ratings VS Boxing ratings. But some boxing fan got butt-hurt about the ratings and started spouting boxing numbers in an mma thread in an mma forum.

And now another one of those ******s is coming in here posting graphs and micro-analyzing and stretching his ass out to make a point. lol

don't worry boxing fans, this is a BOXING site after all. Everyone who joins here is a boxing fan so don't feel threatened from these mma ratings. Most of us want boxing to live forever as well.

Im a boxing fan and I dont feel threatened.

Unlike zombies and idiots, I dont willingly believe the bull**** that comes out of Danas mouth, he isnt exactly known as being the most truthful person. Sometimes its best to come out with graphs and other factual information, instead of random bull****s and hearsay from an unreliable source.

Ive provided facts while that 60 million figure Dana came out with came out of his a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
        Im a boxing fan and I dont feel threatened.

Unlike zombies and idiots, I dont willingly believe the bull**** that comes out of Danas mouth, he isnt exactly known as being the most truthful person. Sometimes its best to come out with graphs and other factual information, instead of random bull****s and hearsay from an unreliable source.

Ive provided facts while that 60 million figure Dana came out with came out of his a$$.
        This exactly kswizzy is fuking clown saying how 60+million watched the fight in Brazil alone when not even 15 million watched it. Its funny to when ufc 100 did not even crack 950k ppv buys and richard schafer says he will hire the best accountants to find the number and it will not even be close to the 1.6 million they said. UFC is a private organization and the numbers that are floating around about what they are doing is ******ed. Morons like kswizzy who say something bc dana said it are the biggest idiots of all you just made a statement that was completely false and fiction and stated something that is not anywhere near the truth.

Comment

Working...
        X