No announcement yet.

Tank... good or bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank... good or bad?

I think Tank's return is a good thing. Him fighting will generate much more fans, and hopefully they'll get hooked on UFC. Tank will lose a few fights and then retire from NHB (maybe one lucky win) and hopefully the fans that came to watch him will learn the MMA game and stick around.

Oh and I forgot to mention.... Tank via triangle round 1.

Comment

I think Tank is a step back. It will only bring more stupid ****wads of fans and as I posted before the intelligence level of the average MMA is already dangerously low. Yes the UFC needs heavyweight but Tank is not the answer. He might bring in the people but all he are going to hear is booing when the drunken hicks don't get their KO's.

Comment

I think that a return of a powerful fighter to the MMA or UFC is even a good new, but also I think Tank's return doesn`t be glorious, he was one of the best punchers in UFC, but...He will be the same now?
        Finally, I wish good luck to this great fighter in his "hard" return...

Comment

Tank will get mauled... I'm just hoping we get a few more fans out of it. Hell, I loved Tank before I really knew about MMA.

Comment

This is true. But the fans will need to be converted from ****s over to real fans. Wallid could do this. With his perfect english and super clean mouth people would flow to the sport. Gives me an idea. Tank vs Wallid in a **** talking contest. PURE GENIUS!

Comment

Wonder what poeple would say if tank came back ripped as a mofo and won over Ricco with a flying armbar...

Comment

Tank will get the UFC in the papers, for pretty much bad reasons...his whole image is so NOT what the heads of the game are trying to show off. They want to showcase superior athletes like Tito or Chuck, highly skilled fighters like Uno or BJ Penn, not an out of shape, bar room brawler who has taken just one punch too many..

The worst part will be seeing him get beat by pretty much anyone on the roster and having him make excuses and the fat hillbilly element back him up all the way

Comment

Are you sure we are not related Seldom because you seem to read my thoughts sometimes.

Comment

time will tell

Comment

Working...
                    X