Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex Lives Of The Champions With The Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also took a stab at promoting. I believe it was one of the Jersey Joe Walcott - Joey Maxim fights. The problem was that I don't know if he could envision matchups. A counter-puncher against a boxer. Everyone knew it was going to be a bore-snore - which it was - and Sinatra lost money on the promotion.

Comment

Tyson was married to Robyn so how can it be just "a thing?"

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        Sinatra is the coolest man to ever walk on earth.
        Yep, he's what guru Duncan North would call a "Steve", the quintessential cool guy. I believe he wrote some book about it called The Tao of Steve, but I know for sure they turned it into an independent movie. It's like Steve McGarret, Steve Austin, Michael Jordan, Frank Sinatra or Steve McQueen. The opposite would be a Stu, like Barney Rubble, Barney Fife or Jughead. A Phil is what most of us are, the average male and a Ray is a Steve gone bad. Here's more info on it:

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/aug/29/news/cl-11694/3

Comment

Originally posted by BigKyle View Post
          Tyson was married to Robyn so how can it be just "a thing?"

Wasn't he banging Lil' Kimbo while his lil' thing with Givens was going on?

Comment

I think it was rumored that Jack Johnson hooked up with Mae West as well and Mati Hari too.

Comment

Read about Rocky Marciano and his sex life. I won't spill the beans but he had a special suitcase he carried with him. LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                Sinatra was actually a creep who had his bodyguards lambaste in front of their brides honeymooning grooms who asked for an autograph. The only thing cool about him was his singing, which Mel Torme and Joe Williams arguably both did better.
                Torme said that technically the best pipes were on Jack Jones. But Frank's pipe probably got into more A-1 ladies. Frank's singing was best when he was depressed. The carrying-an-Ava-torch albums on Capitol are excellent. His "ring-a-ding" upbeat stuff rarely sent me.

Complicated guy. Yes, he was strong on civil rights (even if he and Dean did stupid jokes on Sammy in their act), could be loyal, could do stuff for charity nobody even knew of, and for a guy who could be very prickly he loved Don Rickles. Still, he didn't seem to tell his thugs to NOT beat up little Jackie Mason for a few mild nightclub jokes.

A late friend of mine (much older than me) was a Frank pal, but did recall sometimes Frank was just NOT nice and for no real reason. They were leaving a nightclub around 5am, and a bakery truck was doing early morning deliveries. The guy parked his truck, saw Frank, and said, "Oh, it's Mr. Sinatra! Wait, please! Just a minute!" The guy went back to the truck, and came back with a tray of pastries. "You're my all-time favorite, may I give these to you?"

Frank seemed like he was going to take the tray, but instead flipped it against the guy's chest. As Frank continued walking, my friend said, "Aw, Frank, why did you have to do that? He was just being a fan."

Back to boxing. Jack Johnson got around. Nobody that famous, though. He and James J. Corbett liked "the classiest bordello in America," the Everleigh Club. Not Ever Lay. Two whores ran it, sisters named Everleigh.

"The club featured 30 exotic boudoirs furnished with marble inlaid brass beds covered with white cashmere blankets, perfume sprays over the beds, and mirrored ceilings." Both Jack Johnson and James Corbett banged "the prettiest white whore in Chicago," Belle Schreiber.

Vlad may have married the most attractive film star, tearing the panties off Hayden Pantytear. But...plenty of horny ladies from Ava Gardner to Mae West took on a variety of guys with or without a wedding ring.

in her day Sonja Henie had a cute heine. The ice skater did bang Joe Louis, and was known to be pretty easy with almost anyone. She probably would've banged Hitler. At the 1936 Olympics she skated over, saluted, and said "Heil Hitler." There's a photo of her shaking his hand. If she'd reached into his pants she would've had a ball. Only one, though.
                Last edited by smeck; 08-24-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

My guess is, chosing boxing as a life style and you have a lot of testesterons in your body.

Like A-type personalities, climbing up the social ladder is of great importance to you (politicians, executives, actors/actresses etc).
                  The sex drive is probably stronger for people in those categories.

“A man has needs” but I’m not convinced that the temporary satisfaction makes them happier on the whole. Because the night that was, was just a temporary relief.
                  Last edited by Ben Bolt; 08-24-2019, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                    I hardly know anything about this. I know that Gorilla Jones and Mae West had a thing, Mike Tyson and Robin Givens had a thing, Dempsey and his starlet bride had a thing. That is all I know about.
                    - -At least you know yer limitations.

Comment

The question now is: Did any boxers punch in at Epstein's Pedophile Island? How about promoters, managers and other ancillary elements?

Al Haymon would be big enough to fly JE lines.

Comment

Working...
                      X