Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kalenga vs Dorticos!!!! Wow! Rock me sock em action!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    T'was a good scrap.

Not sure why a point was deducted at one point though, nor do I like the early stoppage, but thanks for sharing, as I didn't know about this fight when it was going down live.
    I always love the French commentators. They always inject so much excitement into the fights. Makes them seem ridiculously epic. And when the fight is epic to begin with....

Comment

I thought it was a decent stoppage TBH. Kalenga was out on his feet and just taking full force right hands without answer. He also looked gassed as fcuk (not surprising given the pace). When it's clear the opposing fighter isn't going to come back and is taking undue punishment then no stoppage can really be called early.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
        I thought it was a decent stoppage TBH. Kalenga was out on his feet and just taking full force right hands without answer. He also looked gassed as fcuk (not surprising given the pace). When it's clear the opposing fighter isn't going to come back and is taking undue punishment then no stoppage can really be called early.
        Exactly.
        Additionally, the ref is closest to the action and seemed to get tired of hearing the thud sound of clean punches landed.

It was a good stoppage.

Btw, I just got home to find Jhonny stuck inside his white b1tch. No dry humping here. All in, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
          I always love the French commentators. They always inject so much excitement into the fights. Makes them seem ridiculously epic. And when the fight is epic to begin with....
          I actually watched it with the sound off. I don't have speakers on my PC right now and didn't want to use my work headset at the time, and I had The Godfather in the background so was dividing my attention.

Having the sound off is part of the reason why I am still clueless as to the point deduction.

Comment

Working...
          X