My theory to what happens after death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that's me convinced.

Comment

What Jesus went through was much worse than crucifixion...

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      I just thought, if Jesus could come back to life, then what did he sacrifice?

I mean, if you are God, then being crucified is a piece of cake.
      We'll have to go way back to do this justice, the Judeo-Christian View.... First we need to understand why it was necessary for Jesus to become a man....

All of Creation was made flawlessly, perfect... There wasn't even Death initially.... God said everything is yours , but if you eat the fruit from the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, you will Surely Die... When Lucifer successfully tempted Eve then Adam, the Curse of Death and punishment was introduced to creation... Dust to Dust as God warned...

God did make a provision for salvation.... A perfect sacrifice is necessary as justice for sin.... The Jews would put the Sins of the Nation on a perfect animal sacrifice once every year.... This innocent sacrifice would roll their sins forward to the next year... The one perfect acceptable sacrifice would be the Messiah...

God alone was the only one capable of being the Messiah.... As the Messiah, he had to live a perfect Flawless life as a human and become the sacrifice for the sins of the whole of all Humanity to those who call upon and Trust in Him... Jesus is the Messiah and after his sacrifice no other sacrifices were necessary, thus no more animal sacrifices... Jewish Old Testament ends and the Christian New Testament begins..

The Justice for Sin was the full cup of the Wrath of God's Judgement.... Not only was innocent Jesus crucified, but he also endured Hell, paid in full for our sins...

That is how Jesus conquered Death and Lucifer.... As a man, temped in all things as we are.... For Him to suffer the full Cup of Wrath as judgement for our Sins is the Purest act of LOVE imaginable..... Jesus willingly endured...

Now Satan's Selfish nature imposed in our human hearts can be flipped into Jesus SELF LESS nature of LOVE in our hearts... Just for the sincere asking and believe in the Blood Sacrifice of Jesus....

After Judgement Day, there will no longer be Death for anyone, animals included... As God originally intended... Satan and his Demons will be in the Lake of Fire created exclusively for them.... But anyone who rejects Jesus Sacrifice for their sins will be Judged for their sins, free will... That's the very condensed Judeo-Christian View....

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        You stopping and reading no further because you saw something you didn't like ?? That's strange, but why bother to start reading at all ???

It's like someone reading a book explaining how Christopher Columbus discovered America and then stop reading when Columbus says the Earth is round, while you thought it was flat...

Nope, The World is Flat not round, this is where I stop...
        That also would be strange... To the original point I said...
        This is the Christian perspective, I'd assume anyone reading it would do so out of curiosity...

Read it if you want... You could also check what I'm saying be reading the first chapter in The Gospel of John...

No disrespect to you, but it's only a response to the thread...
        You're a bit sensitive aren't you?

It's my choice to agree or disagree whether you like it or not. Up until that point, I agreed with what was written, then when I got to the bolded, I didn't agree.

It really is as simple as that.

Comment

It's your prerogative...

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          You're a bit sensitive aren't you?

It's my choice to agree or disagree whether you like it or not. Up until that point, I agreed with what was written, then when I got to the bolded, I didn't agree.

It really is as simple as that.
          You didn't say, I dont agree... You said I stopped reading about 1/3 of the way in.... That comes across as very condescending, whether it was your intention or not.... I didn't post my reply to the question in the master thread for entertainment purposes....

After reading a Myriad of opinions about the afterlife I decided to post the Christian view, which is shared by many.... It was a concise explanation....
          Most of the opinions others posted I didn't agree with.... But I didn't suggest their opinion wasn't worth reading because I didn't agree with it....
          Which is exactly how your post came across to me and any other Christian that might read it...
          Last edited by MindGame; 03-11-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            There certainly is scientific evidence to support belief in higher beings.

Aliens and UFO's do indeed exist. People's witness accounts of seeing a ufo land and little gray creatures come out and leave in a matter of seconds. But where is the proof you say? The proof is in all of the ufo footage and extreme radiation that burns the ground where the UFO landed as well as thousands and thousands of people claiming they were abducted and had sperm and eggs taken from them.

To think we are the only intelligent creatures in or around this earth unrivaled by any other form of life and this entire abundance of life on earth was just by mere coincidence is quite naive and laughable.

maybe alien abductions is not proof to you. maybe you will believe if it ends up happening to you.
            None of that is scientific evidence.
            I dont think anyone here has said we are the only intelligent beings out there, but that there is no real evidence we have been visited by them.

There are also thousands of people who believe they have been visited by a Hindu god, or Jesus, or that Elvis is still alive, or that OJ is innocent etc etc.
            Personal belief means zero.

Lets also not forget about the countless reports of air force pilots who have gone on record about chasing these metallic saucers and stating they're speed and maneuverability is nothing they have ever seen and it's impossible to make a 90 degree turn at the speeds the saucers were going.

Open your eyes and mind. Something out there is obviously higher in intelligence than humans are.

Buzz Aldrin believed he was being chased by a ufo for ages, then he realised it was the planet Venus.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Buzz Aldrin believed he was being chased by a ufo for ages, then he realised it was the planet Venus.
              I take it you've never read Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Buzz Aldrins transcript about the ufo's they saw on their moon landing in july 11, 1969? They went into great detail about the ufos. That seems like proof enough.

http://ronrecord.com/astronauts/arms...ns-aldrin.html

Comment

I take it you've never read Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Buzz Aldrins transcript about the ufo's they saw on their moon landing in july 11, 1969? They went into great detail about the ufos. That seems like proof enough.

http://ronrecord.com/astronauts/arms...ns-aldrin.html
                It says there one transcript is almost certainly a hoax.

And an object they saw that looked like a cylinder or L-shape...
                It could possibly have been one of the panels of the Saturn third stage which fly off to expose the LM and cannot be traced from earth.
                Thats it.

Comment

Here is my opinion...or my understanding of what may have happened, and what will happen in the future.

God, Jesus, Afterlife, higher being, heaven, angels, hell, etc, are just stories that have been passed on and exaggerated. They started with early humans believing that the sun and moon were some kind of beings, and worshiped them. These worships were passed on, eventually written about, changed, given human forms, and a lot of other rules and stuff was added to it by these dudes, Moses, David and whoever else they say wrote the bible.

Ultimately, I think people are just selfish and think of themselves as too important, which is why the bible tries to teach the reader how to live eternally. Because it was written by selfish people, who didn't know at the time how insignificant they really are in the universe. We're much smarter today, and will continue to get smarter, so "god" becomes less and less relevant. Because what in the past used to be "only god knows why", we now have answers to. And we will continue to get answers through science and exploration, and advancement in research. "God', higher being and religion will one day, far, far away from now be obsolete and it will be illegal. Someone far into the future will read this post when I already had 100s of year dead, and they will say "Wow, this -Kev- guy was so smart, he predicted what would happen and he was from such a primitive era of humans."

Oh yeah, PS, when you die I don't think anything happens, there is no soul or anything. We cease to exist. The thought of ceasing existence is so complex to us that we try to comfort ourselves by trying to think of things we do after dying. But we most likely go no where, or do anything, or reincarnate anywhere. In my opinion anyway, can I be wrong, of course. I'm most likely not wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Because it's irrational to believe in the supernatural. There is no scientific evidence to support this belief, none whatsoever. And your belief in your "higher being" has some rules or ideas attached to it. I don't think you can get away from the "razzle dazzle" if you believe in some magical force in the universe.

Lol at spelling "higher" as "hire", how do you manage that?.

Comment

What age would you be in heaven or hell?.

Comment

Working...
                      X