View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 11:50 PM #54
THAT NINEVEH GUY

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
MindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond reputeMindGame has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,605,627.11
Total Points: 100,000,003,666,028.92
Great post, bro. Cheers - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default It's your prerogative...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
You're a bit sensitive aren't you?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

It's my choice to agree or disagree whether you like it or not. Up until that point, I agreed with what was written, then when I got to the bolded, I didn't agree.

It really is as simple as that.
You didn't say, I dont agree... You said I stopped reading about 1/3 of the way in.... That comes across as very condescending, whether it was your intention or not.... I didn't post my reply to the question in the master thread for entertainment purposes....

After reading a Myriad of opinions about the afterlife I decided to post the Christian view, which is shared by many.... It was a concise explanation....
Most of the opinions others posted I didn't agree with.... But I didn't suggest their opinion wasn't worth reading because I didn't agree with it....
Which is exactly how your post came across to me and any other Christian that might read it...

Last edited by MindGame; 03-12-2016 at 12:01 AM.
MindGame is offline   Reply With Quote